2011.09.10 Newport - Robin Hill Countryside Adventure Park 'Bestival 2011' (England)

Started by monghi, December 01, 2010, 11:08:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to this show?

You may only select up to 2 options.

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

IT IS ROBERT... AND YES...IT IS ANOTHER PROFILE OF MINE. BE SURE IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG, IT WILL BE DELETED BY THE MODERATORS. AS SOON AS I GET BACK TO MY PERSONAL COMPUTER I WILL WRITE FROM THE OTHER PROFILE... LOVE FROM LONDON X ROBERT

:smth082 :smth082 :smth082
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

Quote from: Trust... on December 10, 2010, 11:56:48
AS SOON AS I GET BACK TO MY PERSONAL COMPUTER I WILL WRITE FROM THE OTHER PROFILE

what a lame explanation :lol: as if you would need a specific computer to use a specific profile in the Web...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

He's given Robert a reason for NOT writing anymore on the site  :smth011
And unless I'm wrong, but I think Robert doesn't live in London  ;)

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Trust...

Quote from: Lady on December 10, 2010, 12:12:02
Quote from: Trust... on December 10, 2010, 11:45:54

WTF Who's the administrator or webmaster off that site, that would be completely ridiculous  :lol:
:smth045

Quote from: dsanchez on December 10, 2010, 11:53:54
Quote from: Trust... on December 10, 2010, 11:51:31
Long live Curefans.com :rocker

:rocker
Well said! :smth023
None is like us!!!! :-D

Yeah you are right  :-D  I just saw that I had a friend request and comments to my profile on the official site somewhere in 2009, never noticed that  :oops: 

The Loudest Cure

:?
I'm confused!! It sounds like Robert and in the same time it's not his real pseudo.... If this is a fake news why these messages are still on the official site?  It's curious... :shock:
The further we go And older we grow The more we know The less we show.

Trust...

Quote from: The Loudest Cure on December 10, 2010, 23:06:43
I'm confused!! It sounds like Robert and in the same time it's not his real pseudo.... If this is a fake news why these messages are still on the official site?  It's curious... :shock:

Don't be confused. I don't belief that there are moderators ... a few days ago someone put 14 times the message with the title STILL ... and guess what it's still there, be honest if you would see that wouldn't you delete the 13 others as moderator ? So I'm sure it's NOT Robert ... It's a misplaced joke!

The Loudest Cure

Quote from: Trust... on December 10, 2010, 23:15:05

Don't be confused. I don't belief that there are moderators ... a few days ago someone put 14 times the message with the title STILL ... and guess what it's still there, be honest if you would see that wouldn't you delete the 13 others as moderator ? So I'm sure it's NOT Robert ... It's a misplaced joke!

Yes, you must be right, but it would be great if the real Robert react about these fake news !!!!   :roll:

:)

Druide

Quote from: The Loudest Cure on December 11, 2010, 00:03:27

Yes, you must be right, but it would be great if the real Robert react about these fake news !!!!   :roll:

Euh are you the real "Loudest Cure" ????  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...Dancing in my pocket...

Trust...

I never suspect that, so never disappointed then  ;)

The Loudest Cure

Quote from: Trust... on December 11, 2010, 20:58:19

I never suspect that, so never disappointed then  ;)

:smth023

....and finally the most important is that we have a Cure show in 2011 ...

Trust...

lostflower4

Anyone else think that "Bestival" is one of the worst festival names of all time?  :oops:

dsanchez

Quote from: lostflower4 on December 14, 2010, 10:07:03
Anyone else think that "Bestival" is one of the worst festival names of all time?  :oops:

Yes :P

The name "bestival" reminds me to "Bestia" a Spanish word for "Beast" so... :roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo