2011.05.31 Sydney - Sydney Opera House (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, May 03, 2011, 21:11:09

Previous topic - Next topic

billee

Ok walking away from this puter for a while. Been a long week. Ok now to get the T shirt ready. I usually hate ironing hehehe.

The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

scatcat

OMG We got tix to Tuesday and Wednesday!!!   
just booked flights... !!   

Sydney Opera House. look out we are gonna rock the house!  :rocker

.. just gotta get accommodation organised...  :smth023

.. we have 2 spare tix to Tuesday.. if anyone needs.. contact me..
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

nausearockpig

that's fantastic! i'm hoping to get tix but i may miss out... we'll see...

Secrets

G/L All. Got 2nd night sorted now too in the Ticketmaster presale. With all the hardcore fans flying in from around the World, the vibe is going to be electric at these gigs. A total Cure celeberation.

~*CherryRed*~

OOOOOOOhhhhh MMMMMyyyy GGGGaawwwwddddd - I'm goin.
billee you rawk, she is the ticket master, seriously!!!  :smth040
Well time for us to arrange a curefans.com meet up?
I no that billee/scatcat/kissingcrimson [I hopes :)] and me will be meeting up, anyone else in town for the shows yell out! Cure-ites together hehehe  :smth023
"prone to flights of whimsy"

scatcat

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on May 10, 2011, 11:19:48
OOOOOOOhhhhh MMMMMyyyy GGGGaawwwwddddd - I'm goin.
billee you rawk, she is the ticket master, seriously!!!  :smth040
Well time for us to arrange a curefans.com meet up?
I no that billee/scatcat/kissingcrimson [I hopes :)] and me will be meeting up, anyone else in town for the shows yell out! Cure-ites together hehehe  :smth023

...  :-D can u believe it?? 

Secrets.. It would be great to meet up..  :smth023

Billee is the Master!
Thankx Cherry!
Agree in meeting up before hand..

xx       
OMG!
scatcat
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

MicroGabs

How quickly do you think the general sale will sell out? I'm used to buying tickets for things like Muse which sell out in about 30 seconds. And do you think all the front row tickets will be gone between the Ticketmaster presale and the special Opera House website presale? I'll be pretty gutted not to get good tickets (and dead if I miss out on them completely)

Also for anyone going to the second night, did you notice it falls on a certain Simon Gallup's 51 birthday?!? :D :D :D
I'd love to make a banner or even get a present to him somehow!!

scatcat

MicroGabs- the presale is available Wednesday @11am for a couple of hours. only . as for the general sale.. register with the Sydney Opera House.. : www.sydneyoperahouse.com
as well as ticketmaster.. call as soon as on Thursday.. at the same time check internet.. keep trying.. both options at the same time..

All the best!

BTW.. the banner sounds GREAT! Be proud.. we're bringing our Curefans t-shirts.. look out for us!  :D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

MicroGabs

Thanks scatcat :) I think I've just put myself into a state of panic for no reason, I'm sure I'll get some. Even if they're not the seats I was hoping for!

scatcat

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

Quote from: MicroGabs on May 10, 2011, 16:06:07
Thanks scatcat :) I think I've just put myself into a state of panic for no reason, I'm sure I'll get some. Even if they're not the seats I was hoping for!

U R not alone.. I've been in a state of shock here myself.. could not curb my enthusiasm :)
Bit of a dream.. surreal.
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Sussex

I never thought that this will happened.  :!:

I managed to get the Wednesday's show through the pre-sale. What on earth. Tried to get the 1st night show tix but couldn't get through. Its been a long day in a workplace. A frustration that is.

And all of sudden got message from beloved billee and scatcat! The Tuesday's show tix has been secured! Thank you so much girls!! 

Just booked the flight and my leave has been approved by the company. Oh I need to be fit. It's a long journey..

Can't wait for the Reflection. Thanks so much again billee,scatcat,cherryred and all for the help.

A meet up!! Classic..but I'm a bit sad I don't have the curefans shirt....
"Thick As Shit"

dsanchez

Wow Sussex, I am very happy for you! Wish I could do the same trip, but it's almost impossible at the moment - I am right now in Peru for vacations and I will go back to work next week, so I can't ask for another vacations right away :(

As for the curefans t-shirt, I will send you the files to your email and you can print it in any store (if someone else is interested, just let me know!)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Sussex.. I have a spare one..  Medium.. I checked, but I can't find ur name on the back.. BUT Curefans nontheless! It is quite a generous size.. It's all urs to wear!

:smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life