2011.05.31 Sydney - Sydney Opera House (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, May 03, 2011, 21:11:09

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Wow, thanks Scatcat :smth023

Anyway, here are the Curefans.com shirt files just in case someone else is interested. The folder "final" contains the front and back designs ready to be printed (I noticed "Sussex" username is at the end). The folder "source" contains the original files (in PSD -Photoshop format) in case someone wants to change or add something (like an username in the back, for instance).
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

So happy for All of you ! I was strungling with a dilemma ... To go or not ... But it was a trip for more than 24 hours ... First to London, Hong Kong or Bangkok, Sydney ... that changed my mind ... :(
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

scatcat

.. the t-shirt I have here has ~CherryRed~ & BDEE at the very end..  :?

It doesnt matter sussex.. we can texta it on! in FLUORO I am going to try to getmore  presale tix ( premium ) if possible.. so.. whoever is 100 percent.. let me know asap..

scatcat

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Sussex

OMG. Thanks much scatcat. Hope that it can fit me, since I'm not that big in size (asked druide) hehe..

Thanks dsanchez..It will help others as well! Nice one.

And for trust, I'll pray the best for you. Hope that you can decide the best.
"Thick As Shit"

dsanchez

Quote from: Trust... on May 10, 2011, 18:46:22
So happy for All of you ! I was strungling with a dilemma ... To go or not ... But it was a trip for more than 24 hours ... First to London, Hong Kong or Bangkok, Sydney ... that changed my mind ... :(

If you can make it, try to do it. This is going to be one of the most important moments in Cure's history. 24 hours flying is nothing compared to what you are going to see and hear. From my side, I can't make it as I already spent all the money coming to my country. If Robert told us before...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: Trust... on May 10, 2011, 18:46:22

it happened so quick here for us.. no thought behind.. no reason to struggle.. YET..  :D

I do hope you can make it to meet up! I thought 2007 was it. Who knows what's in the future.. It is a long way.. BUT I NEED THE CURE!    :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

as the current format is alien to me ... here's a thought for a new thread: 

It has been stated that The Cure will be playing thier first 3 albums in succession.
Great enough.. but what about the 'rarities' surrounding these albums..?

What song would curefans want to hear, in addition to the basic cut of the albums performed.?
E.G. Charlotte Sometimes..
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Secrets

Quote from: scatcat on May 10, 2011, 22:27:59
as the current format is alien to me ... here's a thought for a new thread: 

It has been stated that The Cure will be playing thier first 3 albums in succession.
Great enough.. but what about the 'rarities' surrounding these albums..?

What song would curefans want to hear, in addition to the basic cut of the albums performed.?
E.G. Charlotte Sometimes..

If they are playing 3IB, what about Boy's Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Killing an Arab, World War..do they get passed over as they are from Boy's Don't Cry? 

DeanLovesTheCure

Hey fellow Cure fans!!!! :)

My name is Dean (loves The Cure! :) and I have been a fan of the band (seems like such a trite word for them eh?) /Robert since I was 17 in 2001 and saw them playing Fascination Street on Channel V.

I grew my hair like Roberts (though I eventually went past him to my waist after 7 years lol), bought all their CDS and-this is before YouTube remember-went to this 15yr old girls website just so I could listen to Just Like Heaven (she'd looped it in the background) as I couldnt afford the Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me album at the time. Good times :)

I saw them here in Sydney in 2007 and it was the best night of my life (haven't gotten married or had kids yet....not sure even that would top 07 then lol)

Anyway fast forward to a few days ago when I heard about these two shows....I was speechless! I mean Lol and Roger, first two albums...then again *whatever* Robert/The Cure did I was going to be ecstatic.

BUT...I was a member of TicketMaster so I patiently waited for the presale info, only to discover that you had to select an option on their website to get e-mails on that (as opposed to their general e-mails I receive)....NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...

I called them today and the lady that answered my call said her hands are tied and that I have to wait for the general sale tomoorw. That aint gonna fly my fellow Cure fans! I need YOUR help!!
I'm besides myself coz the Opera House is a small venue and ppl are going to be flying in and such..

The presale ends at 5pm today and I dont know if this will even work but if someone could please pls send me the code I would be forever grateful to you (even if said code doesn't work for me after uve already used it!).

My number is: 0438 013 484
My e-mail: getagrippt@gmail.com (note the two 'p's there...it's getagrip pt, :)

Thanks you guys and hey I am happy that if nothing else this experience has prompted me to join you guys, my fellow brothers and sisters of The Cure, online!

Dean :-D

dsanchez

Quote from: DeanLovesTheCure link=topic=7094.msg72982#msg72982
The presale ends at 5pm today and I dont know if this will even work but if someone could please pls send me the code I would be forever grateful to you (even if said code doesn't work for me after uve already used it!).

Welcome to Curefans.com Dean!

I hope you will get the tickets and hope you can meet other Curefans.com members who are going to this show!

For those who have the pre-sale codes, go to this page to get the tickets:

http://tracking.wordfly.com/view/?sid=OTlfMzYyXzY1ODYzXzY5MTE&l=41a3dcc5-a97a-e011-9541-e41f1345a46a

:smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

kissingcrimson

Scatcat, Billee, Cherryred  aka Ms smellyeli! Missed you all and look forward to seeing you soon and sharing this experience!  Can't wait to meet some new faces, and of course, I'll be happy to rock those opera house steps with a good old dance.
Thanks again to our ticket queen Bilee.
Feels good to be back in curefans, it's been too long, I retrieved my passwords and logged in 'forever' now, so i won't ever leave... hahaha  :P
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

dsanchez

hey kissingcrimson, welcome back, nice to see you :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

~*CherryRed*~

Quote from: DeanLovesTheCure on May 11, 2011, 01:29:48
Hey fellow Cure fans!!!! :)

My name is Dean (loves The Cure! :) and I have been a fan of the band (seems like such a trite word for them eh?) /Robert since I was 17 in 2001 and saw them playing Fascination Street on Channel V.

I grew my hair like Roberts (though I eventually went past him to my waist after 7 years lol), bought all their CDS and-this is before YouTube remember-went to this 15yr old girls website just so I could listen to Just Like Heaven (she'd looped it in the background) as I couldnt afford the Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me album at the time. Good times :)

I saw them here in Sydney in 2007 and it was the best night of my life (haven't gotten married or had kids yet....not sure even that would top 07 then lol)

Anyway fast forward to a few days ago when I heard about these two shows....I was speechless! I mean Lol and Roger, first two albums...then again *whatever* Robert/The Cure did I was going to be ecstatic.

BUT...I was a member of TicketMaster so I patiently waited for the presale info, only to discover that you had to select an option on their website to get e-mails on that (as opposed to their general e-mails I receive)....NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...

I called them today and the lady that answered my call said her hands are tied and that I have to wait for the general sale tomoorw. That aint gonna fly my fellow Cure fans! I need YOUR help!!
I'm besides myself coz the Opera House is a small venue and ppl are going to be flying in and such..

My number is: 0438 013 484
My e-mail: getagrippt@gmail.com (note the two 'p's there...it's getagrip pt, :)

Thanks you guys and hey I am happy that if nothing else this experience has prompted me to join you guys, my fellow brothers and sisters of The Cure, online!

Dean :-D

Hello Dean, welcome to the forum... if you dun have any luck with getting tickets I'm sure there may be some spares avail. at some point thru here. Good Luck mate :)
"prone to flights of whimsy"

~*CherryRed*~

Quote from: kissingcrimson on May 11, 2011, 03:04:38
Scatcat, Billee, Cherryred  aka Ms smellyeli! Missed you all and look forward to seeing you soon and sharing this experience!  Can't wait to meet some new faces, and of course, I'll be happy to rock those opera house steps with a good old dance.
Thanks again to our ticket queen Bilee.
Feels good to be back in curefans, it's been too long, I retrieved my passwords and logged in 'forever' now, so i won't ever leave... hahaha  :P

Hahahahaha.. bout time you made it back you ;p
Can't wait to see ya again missey hehehe! Do we storm the backstage area of the Opera House this time????? *winks* Or are we to old now (like 4 years older since our last attempt!) to be doin that crap??? Either way we're gonna have a blast. I had to dig out my curefans.com tee today as well. Least I still gots it!

The excitement builds.............................
"prone to flights of whimsy"

kissingcrimson

hahaha! I'm keen to give it a go Cherry.
4 years older means 4 years wiser and 4 times more likely to suceed, or fail  8)
glad you still have your shirt!

let the fun times begin!
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'