2011.05.31 Sydney - Sydney Opera House (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, May 03, 2011, 21:11:09

Previous topic - Next topic

billee

Haha Now you two better behave yourselves. We are southerners you know.  :D :smth041
Anyway I'm too old old to get chucked out of such a culturally important place, maybe if I dress up like Dame Edna they might let me stay.
Good to see all of youse as usual but I must be off.................................................................. off the computer
xoxo
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

DeanLovesTheCure

Dsanchez, CherryRed thanks for making me feel welcome here.

I'm going to do my damnedest to get tickets in the general sale, but if I don't (God Noooo lol) it's reassuring that I might get some here.

Btw this site and the ppl here seem really cool :)  ....how long has this community been going for?
Nice to be here! :D

Virpi

If someone is going to get lucky there  a lot of pictures, please.  :smth023
...cry like the stone white clown and stand lost forever in a happy crowd...

Trust...

Hey Dean,
Welcome!
This forum exist since 06/2005 :rocker
And we are glad to see New members here 8)

If you have any questions don't hesitate at all.

Good Luck with the tickets!

Cheers,
Trust...
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

scatcat

:smth006 

welcome back Kissy!

.. storming the backstage area of The Opera House sounds GREAT!  ;)

It's going to be great to see ya all! We're going to have a lot of fun methinks!!  :D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Sussex

Quote from: kissingcrimson on May 11, 2011, 12:02:58
hahaha! I'm keen to give it a go Cherry.
4 years older means 4 years wiser and 4 times more likely to suceed, or fail  8)
glad you still have your shirt!

let the fun times begin!

Time flies doesn't it..Its also 4 years for me from the last Cure show in Singapore. Glad to see that I'm not changing. The cure is a must in my daily life. Now my wish has been granted.

The plus point is that I'm going to be the 'new' curefans in the Australian show. : )
"Thick As Shit"

MicroGabs

Hey peeps :)
I'm not sure what your general attitude to this kind of thing is, but I'll write this anyway.

I come from a Muse fandom background, and we always thought it was a great idea to meet them at Australian airports when they arrived/departed (This worked for me on a number of occasions - see my profile pic!)

Since we know that they're flying out on the 2nd of June from Roger's radio interview, were any of you guys planning to stake out the international terminal to try to catch them? I'm flying home that day and am attempting to convince the powers that be (my mother) to let me book a later flight in the day so I can hang around a bit longer.

I've found airport stake-outs to be a really fun experience and a great way to spend time with fellow fans. Your thoughts?

dsanchez

In Peru is very common to go to the airport and welcome the artists so if I would be in Australia I would do the same. If The Cure goes to my country one day, there will be at least a hundred people waiting for the boys with banners, flowers, etc. Here the Peruvian fans welcoming Kiss in Lima's Jorge Chavez International Airport. Total madness :P

Kiss LLegada Aeropuerto Jorge Chavez 12 Abril 2009 Lima Peru
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MicroGabs

I got front row tickets :') I have to admit right now I am sitting here bawling my eyes out in happiness/relief. This is my dream come true!

Sussex

Quote from: MicroGabs on May 12, 2011, 01:19:33
I got front row tickets :') I have to admit right now I am sitting here bawling my eyes out in happiness/relief. This is my dream come true!

You mean the very first row seat? Glad to hear that ! Congrats.
"Thick As Shit"

scatcat

:smth023  Well Done MicroGabs! Did u get Tuesday or Wednesday? Or both?

Lucky Duck!  :D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

did anyone else get tickets? Nausearockpig?
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

MicroGabs

Quote from: scatcat on May 12, 2011, 05:19:46
:smth023  Well Done MicroGabs! Did u get Tuesday or Wednesday? Or both?

Lucky Duck!  :D

I got them for the Wednesday :D SOOOOO excited now!! These three weeks better go by pretty quickly!!

scatcat

:smth020

cool.. will U be up there Tuesday nite for us to catch up?

Have u booked accommodation yet?
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

MicroGabs

Quote from: scatcat on May 12, 2011, 08:15:45
:smth020

cool.. will U be up there Tuesday nite for us to catch up?

Have u booked accommodation yet?

Sadly I'm entirely at the mercy of my mother who has to work so we'll be arriving on the Wednesday, but I'm not sure what time. I will be attempting to hang around the airport on the Thursday though to see if I can manage to meet them!