What's On Your Mind Atm??

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, January 03, 2018, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

MeltingMan

@Inbals Tarot

Oh Inbal... you don't claim to be a smooth talker. Indeed, without you, many Cross-Watchers (like me) would despair. ♎️❤️�🔥♊️

Speaking of placement in Cancer: the Astro calculator localized Mars and Venus in Cancer for me.

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on June 24, 2022, 10:52:33I have encouraged annual meetings. That might already be happening... even in a small circle, but I don't think the majority is interested in it.

Yes, that could be the problem (it was for us, but a small circle is sometimes better, so you can talk to everyone).
Tear out the pages with all the bad news

MeltingMan

@thetarotempress

According to other 'information', the person is in the process of distancing themselves from their previous environment, which, as we all know, should not be small with Libra. I see this as an opportunity, not least as a member of our  :cool  forum. Still, there's nothing to sugarcoat at the moment... that's right.

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on June 29, 2022, 10:07:43... which, as we all know, should not be small with Libra.

Erm, no I don't, in fact I have no idea what you're talking about here.  :1f636:

MeltingMan

:fearful:  :-D

Quote from: horoskop-paradies.chThanks to her enchanting charm, the good-looking and tasteful Libra is popular everywhere. She has a very large circle of acquaintances and always knows what's hot.

Ulrich

That does not really help me much; with me being pretty ignorant about horro(r)scopes...
but I assume you are not directing those kind of posts at any persons who are active in the forum?  :?

MeltingMan

Quote from: Ulrichbut I assume you are not directing those kind of posts at any persons who are active in the forum?

Right... I concede that it has taken over. If it is no longer tolerated here, then of course I should know. So thanks for the hint.

Ulrich

Quote from: MeltingMan on June 30, 2022, 17:17:32If it is no longer tolerated here, then of course I should know.

No problem, this topic is for posting what's on your mind... whatever that is. :cool
I was just wondering if it was aimed at us or other persons who might never read it.

MeltingMan

I deliberately omitted names. Nobody in the forum should feel addressed personally.

QuoteThe person waits until you are eye to eye.

Depends on what you mean by "eye to eye". A partner who works overtime and is therefore rarely at home? Or someone who says yes to everything, including maybe a joint bank account and marriage contract? Isn't the world of work and relationships being redefined, even against the resistance of lobbyists and interest groups, and what does that have to do with love?... Partners who constantly demand and are not satisfied even if you meet the expectations? 'Friends' who suddenly appear at the door, only to disappear again for years or forever? Relatives who have removed the word 'no' from their vocabulary and punish you with silence?
Looking up to someone because they're better off? Is that being equal? 🤔