Hi from UK

Started by bloodflowersuk, February 29, 2008, 19:09:43

Previous topic - Next topic

bloodflowersuk

Hi to Lacrima Mosa & Japanese Baby who I met at Vienna gig. I have logged in as bloodflowersuk. I got the agenda & setlist from the soundguys at Munich !! See gallery !!!!

My ticket to London gig has just arrived !! I think you should try and make this FINAL EUROPEAN GIG !!!!

Cheers

bloodflowersuk
bloodflowersuk

japanesebaby

hi there, and nice to see you :D  :smth023
glad to see you found your way here amongst the rest of us.

and what did we learn once again there in wien?: one should never underestimate the power of a cure t-shirt - that's how people connect. ;)

will check that gallery right away...

ps. i hope you don't mind if i move this thread to "contact other fans" board, i just think it fits there better! ;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on February 29, 2008, 19:13:49
and what did we learn once again there in wien?: one should never underestimate the power of a cure t-shirt - that's how people connect. ;)

Was this a Cure shirt or a Curefans.com shirt? Just curious...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on March 01, 2008, 11:54:47
Quote from: japanesebaby on February 29, 2008, 19:13:49

Was this a Cure shirt or a Curefans.com shirt? Just curious...

i think it was a london 2006 royal albert t-shirt that i as wearing earlier on the concert day. we were in this cafe in the city (stef and fabian and me) and we were spotted. ;)
then we bumped into each other on the venue again, and then stef and i had the curefans shirts which leads us all here now.  :D
that's the story.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine