Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

For reference, this is the 2023 thread

My realistic hopes:

• 'Songs of a Lost World' released
  • AU/NZ/JP leg of 'Shows of a Lost World' tour*

My unrealistic hopes:

• 'The Cure in Orange' released in Blu-Ray

*might consider going to Japan if they do this.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Well, first of all I hope the band will be able to continue making music.

Second thing I hope is for Roger O'Donnell's health to improve, so he can play with the band again.

Releasing the long-awaited new album would be nice, but I don't really care if it's 2024 or 2025, I guess it'll be ready when it's ready...
I'm walking slowly and quickly, but always away...

The Misnomers

Yes, getting Lost Worlds would be great.

In Orange on BluRay with downloadable audio would be amazing.

As long as we're dreaming... how about a Blu-ray of the Reflections tour?

A super deluxe of the new album with all the bonus material that's been threatened since 2008?

Ulrich

Quote from: The Misnomers on January 06, 2024, 06:56:11A super deluxe of the new album with all the bonus material

Yeah, like I "dreamed" for last year: three new albums all at once! :beaming-face
I'm walking slowly and quickly, but always away...

Curehead_steffa

I realllyyy really hope that they can tour and come here where I am. Especially with that new album coming I hope they start a tour,I really want to see them more than anything in the world. I hope it wasn't their last tour. Though Robert said as long as they're all healthy they will continue to play so I hope I can see them atleast once in my life!
~-Sense of nostalgia for all these dead accounts-~

The Misnomers

Quote from: Ulrich on January 06, 2024, 17:40:00
Quote from: The Misnomers on January 06, 2024, 06:56:11A super deluxe of the new album with all the bonus material

Yeah, like I "dreamed" for last year: three new albums all at once! :beaming-face
:smth023