Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

:rocker now that is cool, and great reason for happiness.

Cure Freak

Control is playing in NYC til October 18th.
:-D

Carnage Visor

I HIT THE JACKPOT and found all these old SMASHING PUMPKINS demos from when they were a "big Cure-influenced band" and Billy Corgan was a goth teen!

They're some pretty cool demos, and a whole site devoted to them! Not that anyone cares...

CureCrusader

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 11, 2007, 23:26:03
I HIT THE JACKPOT and found all these old SMASHING PUMPKINS demos from when they were a "big Cure-influenced band" and Billy Corgan was a goth teen!

They're some pretty cool demos, and a whole site devoted to them! Not that anyone cares...

I care! :rocker :rocker
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

CureCrusader

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i have tikts to Monty Python's Spamalot.
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Steve

Got my Siouxsie Sioux tickets for Sat 20th at the Astoria London. :D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Steve

Happy again (good day huh?) as someone I was worried about is actually okay. :-D
Cheers
Steve

psichonaut

HT just because it's Friday.... :D
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

Steve

HT because England beat France 14-9 in the rugby, my cat's come home & is sitting on my lap (makes it difficult to type)& is sticking his cold nose in my face.
I love my Millhouse (sometimes  :smth052)
Back's still fcuked though.
Cheers
Steve

ROGUE

HT self medicating, with toothache, and in a 'krammer' like mood (seinfeld)
prob good way explain my personaltiy, everyday another stupid idea-that sounded good in my mind,
and always excited by my own idea's.
Except iam not in an appartment, but have friend like 'Jerry" and 'george too. hehehhe :lol:

Yep fken happy self medicating is working, but i do work with drugs- so wouldnt advice it, for anyone.

but ,e   yehhheaaaa;

Dentist tomorroe and reality.  :(   deeep fear of dentist..... once went into shock- i know what a whimp
pussy-willow, but iam a chick so  that s  my excuse......

ipod is great at dentist. !!!!

Steve

HT 'cause I did my stretching exersises & I felt a whole lot better.
Thanks scatcat. I thought they sounded suicidal, but worked out really good.
Getting down on the floor was the hardest bit. That hurt.....a lot... feeling loads better now though. :D
Cheers
Steve

scatcat

Quote from: Steve on October 14, 2007, 21:54:48
HT 'cause I did my stretching exersises & I felt a whole lot better.
Thanks scatcat. I thought they sounded suicidal, but worked out really good.
Getting down on the floor was the hardest bit. That hurt.....a lot... feeling loads better now though. :D

Glad you're better!!  :smth023 It does hurt and get a bit worse at first, and i have another one where you get down on your hands and knees and ... arch your back like a cat ... slowly up then down.. holding for count of ten.. this will loosen you up!!!  ( it's not meant to be kinky)??!! :D

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

psichonaut

HT because i was working alone alone and a little cat was with me all the working time
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

CureCrusader

Quote from: psichonaut on October 16, 2007, 00:43:26
HT because i was working alone alone and a little cat was with me all the working time

Ohh! I love my little Dwayne, my cat, little meow, best company for lonely souls! :-D Cats rule!! ;) I'm happy you are happy and I am happy because my cat sleeps on my bed as soon as I head off to bed, and waits for me to come home... SPECIAL  :smth023

scatcat

Quote from: CureCrusader on October 16, 2007, 17:05:12
Quote from: psichonaut on October 16, 2007, 00:43:26

Ohh! I love my little Dwayne, my cat, little meow, best company for lonely souls! :-D Cats rule!! ;) I'm happy you are happy and I am happy because my cat sleeps on my bed as soon as I head off to bed, and waits for me to come home... SPECIAL  :smth023

HT thanks to my cat, he slpet in this morning :rocker  and just hung around me all day, best company when you are alone! :-D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life