2014.12.21 London - Hammersmith Apollo (England)

Started by dsanchez, November 05, 2014, 09:41:51

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: dsanchez on November 07, 2014, 22:52:22
Quote from: dsanchez on November 07, 2014, 10:37:34
For those looking for accomodation, there's a cheap hostel right next to the Sheperds Bush Metro, PRIVATE ROOM FOR 4 PERSONS only 80 GBP (20GBP per person). If someone is interested send me a private message and I will make arrangements.
Everyone: x-phile, his friend and me will be renting this 4-private room for the Sunday 21st December. as you can see, there's one bed available. Please get in touch with me by PM if you're interested.
Offer no longer available, as TheLovecats has taken the last free bed. See you soon!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

I asked Eventim what I must do if I can't attend the gig and want to give the ticket to someone else. This what they replied:

QuoteDear XXXXXX

Thank you for your email regarding order XXXXXXXXX, tickets for The Cure at the Eventim Apollo.

I can confirm that a third party can use tickets purchase for the above artist, however, they must provide the venue with a letter of authorisation on arrival.

The following is a template for letter of authorisation:

[Your name]
[Your address]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

This letter is to inform you that I give authorisation for [Collectors name] to collect/use tickets under my booking under the following booking reference [ *********]  for :

[Performance, date and time]

The last 4 numbers of my card used to make the booking is [****]

They have been advised to take ID to clarify they are this person.

Yours sincerely,

[Your signature]
[Your name]

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further enquiries.

Kind regards,

Michael

EVENTIM UK Customer Care Team
Tel: 0333 344 6250 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)

Eventim UK Ltd, located at 154-160 Fleet Street London EC4A 2DQ, is registered in England under number 6804119 with the registered address: 10-18 Union Street London SE1 1SZ. If you have an enquiry details for how to contact us are available on our Company Information and Customer Services pages on www.eventim.co.uk.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

harrold

TICKETS ARE BADLY NEEDED FOR ANY OF THE SHOWS!!!!  :roll: :smth100 :smth100 :smth100
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "

dsanchez

Sorry for the off topic, but is there anyone here going to London also for the Slowdive shows? (they play Friday 19th and Saturday 20th). I know is a sacrilege what I am going to say given we are in a Curefans forum, but I am more excited about Slowdive than The Cure this time :P

If yes, please send me a PM! I'll be in London since Friday for both Slowdive gigs :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVTNd4D_ETE#
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Kindred

Hi, I have an extra standing stalls ticket for monday and I want to swap one for a sunday standing stalls ticket since I"ll be travelling alone...

Fabien G

Personnally no, but that's because I've seen them in Geneva at the end of the summer, and really can afford just one ticket this time, so i'm going just for one Cure night out of the three. That said, anybody going to see Slowdive in indeed going to have a really good time, it was great live.

dsanchez

Quote from: Fabien G on November 18, 2014, 02:18:01
so i'm going just for one Cure night out of the three.

me too. only Sunday evening. that should be enough this time.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Fabien G

just for the update, i managed to swap with the ticket i wanted, so now i'm fine.

dsanchez

Quote from: moby on November 18, 2014, 16:55:19
I love The Cure... but, authorisations, passports etc.
it´s a little strange.

you also need a visa for traveling to the UK? I do and is quite expensive: 188 EUR  :smth078
(it was "just" 110 EUR before August this year)

It's probably my last trip to the UK because I don't think to pay that absurd amount anymore (unless The Cure does a farewell gig in the UK). 188 EUR on top of my travel expenses is just too much.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Just got this mail from Eventim:

QuoteIMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS COMING TO SEE THE CURE AT LONDON'S EVENTIM APOLLO- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Hi there

We're looking forward to welcoming you to the Eventim Apollo later this month for the Cure shows.

Please note that the shows are scheduled to start at 7.15pm, slightly earlier than the time printed on your ticket.  Doors will open at the scheduled time of 6.30pm.

Best wishes,

Eventim HQ
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

kookenhaken

Good afternoon

Due to 2 friends not being able to make it, I have 2 stalls standing tickets for the Sunday. Face value.

I'm also going to the gig so no problems with ID  :)

dsanchez

curefans, please mind the change of place for the Cure lunch, we will meet now at The Distillers Hammersmith next Sunday 13h00.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

FalseIllusioni

Hello guys, I will join to the meeting at early afternoon, I am still not sure if I will be able to make it for lunch :) I was wondering if you guys already have a specific time to leave the pub and start queuing?
Thanks,
Francesco
No-one will ever take your place
I am lost in you
No-one will ever take your place
So in love with you...

dsanchez

Quote from: FalseIllusioni on December 14, 2014, 23:16:01
Hello guys, I will join to the meeting at early afternoon, I am still not sure if I will be able to make it for lunch :) I was wondering if you guys already have a specific time to leave the pub and start queuing?
Thanks,
Francesco

I suppose the lunch will last for two hours at least, then me and others will go to our hostel, take a nap, and will be back for the queue perhaps 1-2 hours before the show.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo