person that you hate the most

Started by FarFar, September 11, 2007, 03:38:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Siouxsie_

I don't really venture out of the house very often.  :lol:
But I occasionally go to goth clubs/goth events. They play music that I like, and the people are nice as well.

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

FarFar

Quote from: disintegration on September 27, 2007, 10:44:30
Quote from: disintegration on September 26, 2007, 10:33:56
Today I hate my job!  :x :twisted:
today too...  :smth091 :smth076

lets get happy david.......think about dalila...you will happy.... :smth023 :smth023 :smth023go go ac milan love KAKA.... :oops: :oops:
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 27, 2007, 07:05:33
But I occasionally go to goth clubs/goth events. They play music that I like, and the people are nice as well.

wow you are so lucky...in my place is hard to find goth clubs/goth events....in malaysia there are lots hip hop and rnb club...stupid club.... :smth078
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

Rogue

when you talked pizza...you make me hungry...same goes to malaysia...malaysian pizza is not nice compared with italian pizza...i have tried the italian pizza....at malaysia there's one place that sold italian pizza...and it was cooked by italian poeple....the italian people so sexy hehehehe  :-D :-D like daivd  :) :) :)..ops dalila will angry with me.... :lol: :lol: and the taste totally different....so delicious... :smth023 :smth023

i never been to the club before....in malaysia is hard to find the club that playing my favorite song....usually in malaysia the club will play the rnb and hip hop song....in malaysia also have gay club....i should try it hehehehe :-D :-D

QuoteAnd if the musics not that good, The guys dont hassle me because they are gay  - And the visuals are interesting- peoples unique styles., So i feel safe there. Iam fascinated by watching people.

we have a same interest...i like watching people.....yeah is so fascinated... :-D :-D

disintegration

Quote from: FarFar on September 28, 2007, 04:00:01

lets get happy david.......think about dalila...you will happy.... :smth023 :smth023 :smth023go go ac milan love KAKA.... :oops: :oops:
Yes, I very happy with Dalila, she's very very important for me, is everything!
The ac milan loose in championship, no very good this year!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Lady

Quote from: FarFar on September 28, 2007, 04:01:45
Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 27, 2007, 07:05:33

wow you are so lucky...in my place is hard to find goth clubs/goth events....in malaysia there are lots hip hop and rnb club...stupid club.... :smth078
Goth clubs?? Wow, cool!!!! There's not a club like this in my city! :(
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

FarFar

Quote from: disintegration on September 28, 2007, 10:25:35
Quote from: FarFar on September 28, 2007, 04:00:01

Yes, I very happy with Dalila, she's very very important for me, is everything!
The ac milan loose in championship, no very good this year!

so cute....everyday you in love with dalila... :smth023

FarFar

i really hope my country have goth club....but who wants to go with me?  :cry: :cry:

dalila can you accompany me... :-D

FarFar

ROGUE

Hate,

I hate hate. !!!! and it pisses me off, Energy though, Use it !!! :smth023

second thoughts could just sit here, and vent.......   but no hate today, from me, cant be bothered.   :roll: better things to do, other than the dishes

scatcat

Quote from: ROGUE on October 09, 2007, 08:19:20
Hate,

I hate hate. !!!! and it pisses me off, Energy though, Use it !!! :smth023

second thoughts could just sit here, and vent.......   but no hate today, from me, cant be bothered.   :roll: better things to do, other than the dishes

yeah, I don't like hate. I can't think of anyone that I could waste bad energy on!
:smth023 :smth023 :smth023

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life