love the cure forever and ever

Started by FarFar, September 24, 2007, 05:56:55

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFar

i may ask all of you a silly question...but in future who knows!!!!!! will you???
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

AlluivialL

Yes, yes of course, I will love The Cure forever and ever. I couldn't turn my back on them, even if I tried.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Cure Freak

I am a life long fan. They will always be with me.

Carnage Visor

There is no doubt I will love them forever...They're in my blood!

iwannashagsimon

I practically grew up with them--how can I NOT love them forever.

Tof

It's too late for me, that make 22 years that I'm listening THE CURE !!!

I am possessed by THE CURE  :smth077
Tof

temptation-cure

yes of course  :-D

till god do us apart !!
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

silversand

Yes, of course :D
I will love The Cure forever and ever!!!  :rocker

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

sorry everyone but what the point of this kind of thread?
i not get.

thanks.

Carnage Visor

Quote from: slit-the-cats-like-cheese on September 24, 2007, 19:56:03
i not get.

thanks.

Why does every thread on this site have to be scrutinized? Can't we just relax and have a good chat? Or does everything have to be vital and informative. Sometimes us Cure fans just need a good chat, it's not like alot of people know about The Cure where I live, so it's a good outing to go here, relax, and chat about ANYTHING Cure related...important or not!

silversand

Quote from: slit-the-cats-like-cheese on September 24, 2007, 19:56:03
i not get.

thanks.

It's only that you can write if you want, that your fanship will last forever and you love the Cure till
the end of your life.
Is that what you wanted to know slit-the-cat-like-cheese, or am i wrong???  ??? :?:

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

Yes of corse I like cure you like cure we all like cure and it's obviously yes that everyone here like the cure yes?
Is no question of this: what i mean I always like to read this forum because is good informative forum about the cure
if i want to read chat i go to some chat forum. but topic like WelovetheCure and maybe soon what color is robert sock. What is new and what is to learn?
Yes You some people enjoy it chat but also some people like me not enjoy. I not judge it but i think I only post my opinion also.
because so many Cureforum I have seen this same problems of uninterest.
Yes every one can has an opinion, you have and I have one boths. I sometime wonder only people say they like Cure so so much but why they not have anything to talk about the Cure still, but only like more chat? it is my wondering.
Sorry if you aks me yes I can prefer a informative forum than chat.
only my opinion.

thanks.

AlluivialL

That was really hard to understand.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?