Trip to Krakow, Poland

Started by frog_s, April 21, 2008, 14:59:25

Previous topic - Next topic

frog_s

Hey all,

This summer I'm attending to go just a few days to Krakow (Krakau, Cracow, however you want to name it) in Poland. I will go with my dad who needs to go there for work so I'm pretty much wondering if anything nice is going on out there. I've never been to Poland and have no idea what to expect, is there anyone of you who knows a little more about this place and/or how I could spend my time there?

Thnx in advance :smth023

Cheers!

dsanchez

Wow. I'm sure some of our members in Poland will answer. And if you have a time, you  should cross the south to Slovakia. Is not that far from Poland :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

frog_s

Aw, I'm only staying for a coupla days, not that long so I dunno wether I'll have the time to travel to the border with Slovakia, though I'd love to if I have the chance.

I should get myself to learn some polish words as well haha, anyone want to teach me? Just words like hello and goodmorning  :P

Cheers

nevyn

I think we have here on curefans someone from Cracow :) so maybe it will be possible to do a small fan meeting there:)

hello = cześć - it is hard to write how to say it :)
good morning - Dzień dobry

frog_s

Hahah Oki fun, if it won't work out with my pronounciation I will just make a big sign saying:"Czesc" and will hold it up in the air when I see someone I want to greet  :P. But still it would be cool to learn a bit of the language.

I hope that person From Cracow reacts then caus it certainly would be cool to get some more info about the city (and/or the curefans ;))

Cheers