Hello!

Started by GwenMadden, August 24, 2012, 14:40:33

Previous topic - Next topic

GwenMadden

Hi everyone, my name is Gwen and I'm pleased to join this forum  :D

I'd say I suck at forums most of the times because I have a hard time catching up with everyone's posts, but I'll do my best to stay active. How I got here? Twitter, of course! Maybe I should talk a little more about me? I'm into everything and nothing. I can't even remember when I started to listen to The Cure, it kinda seems as a band that has always been there so it became part of my life. I recently had a moment where I said to myself it was time to dedicate them more time and here I am! I feel terrible when I don't retribute bands that have given me a part of them.

Now, now... I don't wanna get all cheesy with you guys, so I guess I'll jump into other bands I like: Good Charlotte, The Strokes, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot and The Used are pretty much on my top list; quite a mix-up, isn't it? I also adore Justin Timberlake, haha. I don't know, I just try to listen to everything, otherwise I become extremely bored. I play videogames, my favorite being Zelda's Ocarina of Time and Resistance 3.

I read books often too, I love Fyodor Dostoyevsk's Crime and Punishment and his writing style, really. What else? I have a weird fixation on people keeping journals, I haven't met one that openly accepts they do if you are one just let me know so I can creep on you, lol.

That's pretty much about it, I think. Let's be cure-y friends? Yay! Haha  :lol: :oops:

dsanchez

Welcome to the forums Gwen :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

PoppyLove

Hello All! I hope that i posting in the right place?! This forum has a different lay out to what i'm used to, but i'm sure i'll get a hang of it! :)

I just wanted to join a forum were i could talk to other fans of The Cure! I am a huge fan! I started listening to The Cure when i was 14 & i'm 40 now, they are the one band that has stuck with me through all the years!

So i'm looking forward to chatting to everyone! I'm gonna have a look around now!!!  :smth023U

dsanchez

Quote from: PoppyLove on August 25, 2012, 01:41:04
I just wanted to join a forum were i could talk to other fans of The Cure! I am a huge fan! I started listening to The Cure when i was 14 & i'm 40 now, they are the one band that has stuck with me through all the years!

Welcome to curefans.com!

I also started to listen The Cure when I was about 15 years old. I am 35 now. Many changes in my life except one: The Cure :smth020
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

GwenMadden

Quote from: PoppyLove on August 25, 2012, 01:41:04
So i'm looking forward to chatting to everyone! I'm gonna have a look around now!!!  :smth023U

YAY! Let's be cure-y friends, lol. Welcome  :)