The End Of YOUR World

Started by nausearockpig, September 09, 2005, 00:10:23

Previous topic - Next topic

nausearockpig

What song would you choose to listen to if you knew you only had a small amount of time left to live and this was the last song you would ever hear?

Mine would be Open.

This doesn't mean what is your favourite song, although some people may think that's what i'm asking..

J

splitmilk34

Honestly, I would have to choose something so claustrophobic as to fit "the end of the world" ... so, SIAMESE TWINS
"... sleeping less every night"

dsanchez

I think usually you hear the last that you LOVE so much...as when you are almost drowning.

I remember when I was young (like 15) I was almost a real "Drowning man" 8)...however I was saved. And for my mind went lot of pictures from all my life, very fast, like negatives...the most important moments of course...

And if it was to be a last song...it would be the nicest one...THE BIG HAND...that's such a great and gorgeous song....it would be the last I would like to hear in my life. :cry:

David.

Quote from: nausearockpigWhat song would you choose to listen to if you knew you only had a small amount of time left to live and this was the last song you would ever hear?

Mine would be Open.

This doesn't mean what is your favourite song, although some people may think that's what i'm asking..

J
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

arielcc

wow!!

i imagine myself about to receive a letal injection and asked for my last wish!!
so i will ask for "one hundred years"

ariel

ron

Untitled for me.  It just ends so peacefully.

smitha

j

Faith... An extended live version with improvised lyrics at the end

strange_as_angels

faith or untitled
untitled is a beautiful song
"and you finally found all your courage to
let it all go"

Beesley Wytchboy

Not my fav song but the one that makes me think of mortality most has to be seventeen seconds

Luke x
You're Walking a thin line between here and out of control

pat

Faith is the perfect song for this moment.

dsanchez

I know I said "The Big Hand" eight years ago, but with certainty now I would say "Push". If I am in the death row waiting to be executed, that's the last melody I want to hear. That's all.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

miky_vampy

"one more time" from "kiss me..."  album

in bed amongst the stones

Pyramid Song by Radiohead. "We all went to heaven in a little rowboat...there was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt..."
Pushing her white face into the mirror...

isbel

the same deep water as you  is a pure beauty

mooki

Probably "The Happiest Days of our Lives" off The Wall by Pink Floyd.