Dimeadozen

Started by lostflower4, April 01, 2006, 17:06:56

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

From //www.dimeadozen.org:

Howdy folks,

Most of you are aware DIME made it to various media in the meantime. We always feared this would mean serious consequences. Unfortunately we have to tell you these have occurred now.

The hype has been greater than expected. Amongst others, the World Health Organizatin became aware of DIME and has checked DIME's addictive potential by a mole. The WHO was highly alerted by the test results which resulted in categorizing DIME as a highly addictive drug.

Because of the current legal position in Germany we are therefore obliged to allow the usage of DIME for highly addicted only. All others will be disallowed to use DIME come end of April.

In co-operation with the WHO's addiction experts we are currently developing a psychologic test which is to determine the user's DIME addiction. Only users with a 100% developed addiction will have the chance to use DIME as of end of April.

The test will consist of a comprenhensive online questionaire and an enhanced Rorschach test. Among other things it will be required to construe various images of spectral- and frequency analysis not on a technical, but on an emotional basis.

Successful participation in the test will be an inherent part of the signup process in the future, therefore we and the WHO expect the active user count to be reduced to about 5,000 addicts in the short run. Like we already said, we are extremely sorry, but because of the otherwise unforeseeable financial remote damages we do not have a choice but to oblige.

A first draft of the test will be available on Sunday. We will let you have the URL then.

Take care!
The DIME Pushers :-(((

crowbi_wan

wierd :smt012 and what about pptc? :roll:

crowbi_wan

i selected torrents from pptc and was rederected here http://s1.bitefight.fr/bite/c.php?uid=42689  :smt068

WTF!!!

oh well, i have a bunch of torrent files i saved previously...

boneheadhaggar

with dimeadozen, I think you should consider the date this message appeared, and today it has disappeared :wink:

as for PPTC, that is worrying, could it be the end :?
its nice to be nice

crowbi_wan

Quote from: boneheadhaggarwith dimeadozen, I think you should consider the date this message appeared, and today it has disappeared :wink:

as for PPTC, that is worrying, could it be the end :?

yeah, that's what we had figured.  shame about pptc if it goes away.

boneheadhaggar

good news PPTC is up and running again :D
its nice to be nice

crowbi_wan

Quote from: boneheadhaggargood news PPTC is up and running again :D

yes, but for how long?  :smt069

boneheadhaggar

I know, it doesn't look good, all we can do is hope it is here to stay :?
its nice to be nice

DontMoove

Quote from: crowbi_wan
Quote from: boneheadhaggargood news PPTC is up and running again :D

yes, but for how long?  :smt069

as long as we can I hope ;)
JP