disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

TheyCallMeP

takaros72

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Whiskers

"Bare" has reached the end, taking the 3rd place slot.

These are the remaining songs on Wild Mood Swings:

"Want"
"Jupiter Crash"

My vote is for "Want" (again). I was wondering, what's everyone's opinion of Wild Mood Swings? For most people, it gets placed towards the bottom of The Cure's discography (along with the vastly under-rated The Top), which I think is unfair. It has some of their happiest songs ("Return," "Mint Car"), as well as some of their saddest ("Numb," "Jupiter Crash," "This Is A Lie"), and because of that, I think it really holds up, more so than some of their most well-regarded albums (I'm looking at you, Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me).

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Lady

Both my favourites....it's very difficult.... :?

Jupiter crash
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

PAOKCURE

Jupiter Crash (although I like it so much and almost as much as Want)

Quote from: Whiskers on July 30, 2011, 10:49:44
I was wondering, what's everyone's opinion of Wild Mood Swings? For most people, it gets placed towards the bottom of The Cure's discography (along with the vastly under-rated The Top), which I think is unfair.
For me WMS is a very good album with a lot of great stuff in it. I also find in it a lot of "personal references", so I have an extra connection with it. Maybe it could be great if it was shorter or if it had one or two b sides (for examble It Used To Be Me) instead of some "happy" songs, but then again I like the Cure making different stuff in any album, so I guess that in the end, I love it just the way it is.
I went away alone with nothing left but faith

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

TheyCallMeP

Jupiter Crash

AS for WMS as an album, I still have it ranked lower compared to other albums in The Cure's discography. WMS is way too hit or miss for me, and while it has good songs, I don't listen to the album all the way through that often. Has some damn good songs on it though!

TheRedSinger