A cure cover band in the northeast...

Started by riosunrise72, August 08, 2012, 22:44:23

Previous topic - Next topic

riosunrise72

Hi everyone,
Huge cure fan here new to the site...been playing guitar and bass and I'm interested in starting a coverband on this side of the coast...if anyone in PA, NY, NJ, CT is interested please contact me at curecoverbandeastcoast@gmail.com.

Cheers!

dmscheuer

I'm on Long Island, and play the drums.... Where are you located? I'd been thinking about this for a bit....

riosunrise72

Glastonbury...southern suburbs of Hartford. Where in LI are you?

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dmscheuer

thanks dsanchez!

I'm in Bellmore, south Nassau Long Island.

I'm just told that I have appendicitis, and have to go to hospital asap... lol I'll be back soon to discuss cover band possibility

MintQR

dsanchez

Quote from: dmscheuer on August 09, 2012, 23:35:59I'm just told that I have appendicitis, and have to go to hospital asap..

hope the operation was successful! take cure
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

riosunrise72

Wow! Go away for a week and you get and look what happens!!!????

First off, how did it go at hospital?

Second, send me an e-mail at curecoverbandeastcoast@gmail.com and we can plan something. I have a third person interested in Philly but maybe we can meet/jam a bit in the NYC or LI area...

dmscheuer

Hey people, thanks for the concern... lol

Was up all night on aug 8th-9th with abdominal pain, went to doctor on the 9th thinking it was kidney stones or something. Got a cat scan and was told to go to hospital because of appendicitis. 

All in all, not bad. They caught it before it burst and I was in and out of the hospital in 24 hours with a laparoscopic appendectomy...

Still a little sore.

I'll email you asap riosunrise....

dsanchez

Quote from: dmscheuer on August 17, 2012, 03:06:45
All in all, not bad. They caught it before it burst and I was in and out of the hospital in 24 hours with a laparoscopic appendectomy...Still a little sore.

hope you get well soon to start drumming! take cure!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo