SPAM: Forward Or Die! (video)

Started by Carnage Visor, October 29, 2007, 21:48:06

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

Yes great work C V - i wish i had this stuff, video' camera's and computers when i was growing up,
great creative outlet.
I like your voice at the end, and assumed it was before this thred, You sound like you will be a movie director or something, so precise, and iam not pissing in your pocket.!
You have a vision of how it is suppose to be and wont settle for less, that is a good quality, dont stop doing what you love. :smth023

CureCrusader

That's cool!! But I get scared easily and I don't know how I'll get to sleep now....  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

scatcat

Quote from: scatcat on October 30, 2007, 14:40:09
CV.. I'm gonna check your work out.. ONCE and FOR ALL...  :smth023 :D :D :D

CV .. I finally did ..and was blown away!!!  :rocker

sorry it took so long.. mexico concerts took my head away 4awhile..

this BEATS anything I have seen on U tube etc.. and my bejesus.. u have soo much creative expression..  :smth023

OMG!!  what a wonderful future you have!! 

I suppose the coments above.. assuming that we have in our midst.. can be a little OVERWHELMING for some to realise.. a potential Film/ video producer.. tho' I like to think that you have potential as a movie director!!  ;)

Just imagine...  :smth041  you can do anything you want... if you believe in it , it will be possible!! ( I have a family member who is a TV director)

PLEASE CV.. I would like to see more of your stuff.. okay..  :smth039 :smth027  :smth030
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Yeh i just love youtube, and really glad i asked for your link ages ago- keeps me amused for long time.  :smth023
Love loosing myself in youtube, between other things, and here.

Luv your work.

Also meant what i said, and keep doing what you love, thats all that matters.  :rocker

For the person who loves their job is a very lucky person, who never has to work

~yes sorry for the 'piss-a-me-off-colors', thought i'd try it too lol

anyhow back-a-2-tube-4-me  :D    gong-killya  :lol: :smth044   gongfarkmeeself heheheeee sounds like one of those
names i get with my nuisance spam-a-thon.   ok gong-silly-again.

Carnage Visor

Oh thank you guys so much!!!

Movies and music are my life, and it really means the world when I hear good reviews and the fact that I genuinely amused someone...it's great!!!

I thought I'd let you all in on a new movie I'm making, taking place in 1983, it's a sendoff of all of those cheesey B-movies of the era...complete with aged picture quality, and I tried to really make it authentic early 80s, as best as I can with the zero-budget I am working with.

Here is a poster (with fake cast and crew...note the names towards the bottom...and a fake release date) for the movie:

melly

You are a very talented person... I just watched the Spam video, and it was great!! And I am not just saying this to make you feel better or whatever... I am not into fake praise and encouragement,that is just useless to all concerned... so... congratulations, you should feel very pleased with yourself!! Hey!! don't you forget us here when you are a famous film maker/director!!   :smth025
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

ROGUE

Patrick Syco  :lol: 

Iam not into false praise either.  Dont think anyone here is.?  :smth017

melly

Quote from: ROGUE on December 05, 2007, 16:06:29

Patrick Syco  :lol: 

Iam not into false praise either.  Dont think anyone here is.?  :smth017

never said anyone was...just that I always seem to be on here lauding someone and that I didn't want to seem disingenuous...like I'm just being nice for the sake of it...was a personal statement, never including anyone else...or suggesting.... :smth023 
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

ROGUE

Thanx Mellly,
Yes me too  :rocker  Just made me think i should say that iam not either,  :smth023 into false praise that is.  Seeing as though peoples comments that are
after mine end up saying that similar thing.
So this response is just my way of saying I Agreeeee :D

Ok thats good, i just see no reason for it aswell, i suppose with the karma thing people tend to write less of what they
are thinking, Or if anything bad, I have noticed people just dont say anything.
Which is cool,  Like the saying "if you aint got anything nice to say, dont say anything"  especially when someone's personal creativity is on the line.
I think every artistic person is sensitive to bad input, naturally.

But with ALL other stuff i do miss the friendly debates.  Just one opinion.