2008.03.20 London - Wembley Arena (England) *Sold Out*

Started by j, September 27, 2007, 13:58:37

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: nevyn on September 27, 2007, 23:20:17
number of concerts played in UK - 323
number of concerts played in Finland - 3

number of concert played in Poland - it will be third and fourth concert in my country... I think it is NOT too much...

Numbers of concerts played in Peru = 0 :(
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

nevyn

It is not said, that they WILL NOT tour South America :)

boo

might make sense for cure fans.....
Cant imagine that there are any polish fans left in poland...they are all here....  

boo

Quote from: dsanchez on September 27, 2007, 23:22:02

number of concert played in Poland - it will be third and fourth concert in my country... I think it is NOT too much...

i sign the petition for the cure to play in peru if you start one...

(oh and i hope i didnt sound too rude but we have more polish speaking people here than welsh speaking ones)

nevyn

Boo - believe me - there are more Polish Cure fans in Poland than in any other country :P

dsanchez

Quote from: boo on September 27, 2007, 23:34:35
Quote from: dsanchez on September 27, 2007, 23:22:02

i sign the petition for the cure to play in peru if you start one...

Thanks for your concern but I don't think in Peru it's about petitions. The taxes here are too high for such artists and until that does not change, it will be too dificult to make it. If you can, keep your fingers crossed for Peru, I think that's all we can do :(
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

supel

Quote from: nevyn on September 27, 2007, 23:37:27
Boo - believe me - there are more Polish Cure fans in Poland than in any other country :P
Yes, yes, yes :smth045 :smth045 :smth045 :rocker

Charlotte Red

AND why the hell haven't they given fans access to tickets before general release?! :smth011 Going to be up from 8am tomorrow morning but am really pissed off about that. AND while I'm on my soap box, what the hell is wrong with playing 3 or 4 smaller venues around the UK - which, Robert, consists of FOUR effing countries!! :smth011

boo

standing ticktes sold out within 13 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I managed to get 2...

:rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker

carliofandango

I only managed to get one.

My 2 mates are gonna be gutted.

Just hoping the second date DOES go on sale now.. Or I can pick some up at face value somewhere..

Else I shall be travelling to London on my lonesome... :(
It can't rain all the time....

Andy

I managed to get 2 standing tickets  :D

Looks like seated tickets still on sale.

Cheers
Andy

boneheadhaggar

my friend managed to get 2 standing tickets for us..........hope to see some curefans ther (I will be wearing my curefans.com t-shirt) :rocker :smth023
its nice to be nice

Amelia

YES!!!
13.02 Copenaguen
12.03 Paris
20.03 London :-)

lastdance2007

well, i dont believe the standing floor is sold out, it cant be possible. they're doing the same the did with RAH. Why ticketmaster doesnt allow international delivers with the standing tickets. i had one but it was impossible to by if you werent a british or ireland customer. Tah's very very unfair

strange_day

I managed to get 2 standing tickets at 9AM  :-D

Sold out - im not surprised...... though i wouldnt say its unfair that only people from the UK and Ireland could buy floor tickets seeing as though this is the ONLY confirmed UK date so far. Dont forget how many shows theyre doing in Germany.

It also said something about a show on the 19th, so i guess an added date is in the pipeline as this one sold out so quickly.

Anyway, im proper excited now!  8)