The cure on Europe 2 TV ...

Started by Tof, November 24, 2007, 14:12:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

I received the TV program and Monday 3 december at 20h45 on EUROPE 2 TV there is "THE CURE and MARQUIS DE SADE" in "CHORUS" an old TV show, this TV program is the first appearance on TV of THE CURE and MARQUIS DE SADE !!!
Tof

Tof

Tof

ROGUE

Wow wish i could have seen it  :shock:

Did you watch it Tof ?  I havent heard of it, hope to see it one day. thank you for posting this, interesting.  :smth023

crowbi_wan

Quote from: ROGUE on November 24, 2007, 15:11:05
Wow wish i could have seen it  :shock:

Did you watch it Tof ?  I havent heard of it, hope to see it one day. thank you for posting this, interesting.  :smth023

It's still over a week away  ;)

ROGUE

Oh ok (oops), good maybe you will record it  8)

Thanx for reply crowbi_wan  :D

Tof

I'm going to record it with my DVD recorder and share with you !!!
Tof

melly

Quote from: Tof on November 24, 2007, 15:58:51

Really?? That will be great!! Never fails to impress me how willing people are to share their recordings etc. in this forum, and the troubles they will go to to do this. I wish I had something to share, to kinda "pay back" all the stuff that gets put in here..but I don't have anything.. :(
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

ROGUE

:smth050  YEY THATS SO NICE,   THANK YOU  :smth038  TOF   AND  CROWBI_WAN   :smth041

edit~ Thank you Silversand  :rocker for being very kind - enlightening me  :smth020 :smth050

silversand

Quote from: Tof on November 24, 2007, 15:58:51

Thank you so much Tof!!  :)
That is so nice of you  :smth038

closedown

Tof - terrific news, merci beaucoup!!! finally in splendid quality, had always hoped for a rebroadcast since watching the rebroadcastof The Clash in Paris (Chorus TV), just wish Europe 2 would have the balls to show more from the old days...

ROGUE

Please pop up link (if i missed it)~ cant wait to see this, Future thank you  :smth023

Tof

I don't forget, I ready to record !!!  :-D
Tof

ROGUE

Tof

That's OK, I have it !!!!

What do you want ???

Only the 3 songs At night (A forest), Three imaginary boys and Killing an arab or all the TV programme !!!
Tof

melly

Quote from: Tof on December 03, 2007, 21:42:05
That's OK, I have it !!!!

What do you want ???

Only the 3 songs At night (A forest), Three imaginary boys and Killing an arab or all the TV programme !!!

Maybe, if it's not too much trouble, just the 3 songs? If it's a bit of a head you-know- what to single out the songs on your copy, the whole show would be fine!!Whatever is easiest for you!
Fanks.. you're s gem!! :smth041
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...