What One Question Would You Ask Robert If Given The Chance?

Started by nausearockpig, December 29, 2005, 03:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 29, 2009, 07:25:34
Quote from: Lady on March 07, 2009, 17:26:28
"Can you swim??" :lol: :-D

you already posted hints about the answer here? -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jrxAnA3B_0
;)

(if still in doubt, perhaps you could use robert's own method and lure him by a pool and just give him a push and see if he can make it!)

:lol: Thanks for posting this, it's funny !

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Cure

'would u give up on mary and marry me?????????'

haha
& then i'd die in front of him
haha
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

Lady

(if still in doubt, perhaps you could use robert's own method and lure him by a pool and just give him a push and see if he can make it!)
:smth043 :smth047 :smth023

That's a good idea....but maybe I don't have so much force to do it, uahahah!!! :-D ;)
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Lady on March 31, 2009, 11:47:30

That's a good idea....but maybe I don't have so much force to do it, uahahah!!! :-D ;)

haha but wouldn't all the black clothes and hair pull him down ?? don't want robert to drown!!!
:smth043 :smth005
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

japanesebaby

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on March 31, 2009, 16:16:59
Quote from: Lady on March 31, 2009, 11:47:30

haha but wouldn't all the black clothes and hair pull him down ?? don't want robert to drown!!!
:smth043 :smth005

don't worry: maybe he could use his hair as a raft and just float...? :P
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Cure

i'd ask him if he would do another 'faith' or 'disintegration' if he understood that it's what fans want now
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

fiction

I think that if I found my self in a situation where I reckon that RS really put any interest in me and willingly were ready to answering my question(s) with both wit and sincear I´d ask him to try and explain what the propellant has been for him during all these years. I mean the band has had its metamorfosis and the music is many a times a one man work. How has he been able to face all the differenties and still keep the development of the bands music to the rather forward stretch (atleast that´s my oppinion) that it has gone through. How has he managed to find and keep the bandmembers under a relatively skeletal crew under those circumstances. The Cure wasn´t that big a band in the beginning. There can´t have been that amount of money to show off with (or was there).

Well I guess I´d take it from there and see what kinda answers I get and then try and elongate my questions into something more like a conversation...
again and again and again and again and again and...

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: fiction on April 13, 2009, 19:03:23
I think that if I found my self in a situation where I reckon that RS really put any interest in me and willingly were ready to answering my question(s) with both wit and sincear I´d ask him to try and explain what the propellant has been for him during all these years. I mean the band has had its metamorfosis and the music is many a times a one man work. How has he been able to face all the differenties and still keep the development of the bands music to the rather forward stretch (atleast that´s my oppinion) that it has gone through. How has he managed to find and keep the bandmembers under a relatively skeletal crew under those circumstances. The Cure wasn´t that big a band in the beginning. There can´t have been that amount of money to show off with (or was there).

Well I guess I´d take it from there and see what kinda answers I get and then try and elongate my questions into something more like a conversation...

yeah that would be interesting. and also all the rumors and shit that people said about him in all these years.  :shock: .. i think i would just think 'well then I'm just gonna keep my music for myself if you don't want to hear it' but he kept going and still is making music and performing...  don't know how you can stand it
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

mothtoaflame

Quote from: nausearockpig on December 29, 2005, 03:04:48
If you were given the chance to ask Robert ONE QUESTION ONLY, what would it be?

"Can I have a hug?"
dull, dull, dull epigrams!