2008.03.10 Barcelona - Palau St Jordi (Spain)

Started by dsanchez, September 27, 2007, 19:49:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Druide

Quote from: nevyn on October 31, 2007, 23:50:01
same for me... I really don't understand how I can buy the ticket ;/

Try with El Cortes Ingles....
...Dancing in my pocket...

Tof

I think that I'm going to take the ticket with El Cortes Ingles.
I arrive in Madrid march 5 just after Marseille and to Barcelone march 9 so I have the time to take my tickets.
Tof

Tof

If I go to Bilbao next week is it possible to have the tickets directly or the tickets are not again available ???
Tof

lastdance2007

tof.. if you're going to bilbao you can collect your tickets at El corte ingles (ifyou're bought them there).Be calm!

areloz

I purchased my tix from the El Corte Inglés website.

I sent them an email asking how to collect, and they have just emailed me back.

Dear Costumer:

Your order has been processed correctly. 

You can collect your tickets in any of our shopping centers showing your passport or ID and the credit card used in the purchase , form now on untill the day of the concert.

If for any reason, you will send someone to pick up the tickets instead of you, he will be asked to show a signed autorizathion from the credit card holder with a photocopy of the passport or id, photocopy of the credit card and his own ID.

Hope this helps everyone get their tickets!

japanesebaby

doesn't sound bad to me.
i actually pretty much like these agencies that ask you to collect BUT do it like this:
Quote from: areloz on November 04, 2007, 14:47:28
form now on untill the day of the concert.

no fear of tickets getting lost in the mail but no last minute stress either - that's a good deal.

just some dickhead-ish agencies that ask you to collect at the door of the venue one hour prior to the show - that's crap.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

lastdance2007

well both of them, servicaixa and el corte ingles, allows anybody to collect teh tickets until the same day of the show

MintQR

I just got my Barcelona tickets delivered by a courier :) (bought them at Gamerco)

I'm just soooo happpyyy now :)

nevyn

anyone has one ticket for general admission but in front of the stage and would sell it to me?

nevyn

Do you think, that General Pista tickets will be available some time in future? Or it is completaly sold out?

melly

Late last night, as I was turning the tv off, there was a news bulletin saying that "The Spanish police had thwarted an attempted terrorist attack in Barcelona".. :shock:  What happened and where??
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

melly

:shock: :shock:

thankyou for the link nevyn... terrible, just terrible.....
It says there is a general election in less than 2 months...I am just wondering, is the election day close to when the Cure will be in town?...food for thought, if it is..
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

nevyn

I do not want to scare you but:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_general_election%2C_2008

Nevertheless - do not be afraid - possibility that anything will happen then is very small...

It will not discourage me from going to Barcelona.

melly

Quote from: nevyn on January 23, 2008, 08:47:03
I do not want to scare you but:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_general_election%2C_2008

Nevertheless - do not be afraid - possibility that anything will happen then is very small...

It will not discourage me from going to Barcelona.

oh my..... :shock:  one day before the Cure have their concert... I hope you're right, that whatever ( and IF it even does happen) may happen will only be "small"... you know, everyone has the right to be able to go about their business without the fear of terrorists killing them... :smth011  so, so wrong...