Reading Festival 2017?

Started by oldfaith, January 30, 2017, 20:18:49

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfaith

I'll be there.......

Ulrich

Nice to hear that you'll be there. But why post this in the concert section (I moved it over here)? Has The Cure been rumoured or confirmed for this festival?
Official website says this at the moment:
QuoteThere are currently no shows announced!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

oldfaith

Quote from: Ulrich on January 31, 2017, 09:34:02
Nice to hear that you'll be there. But why post this in the concert section (I moved it over here)? Has The Cure been rumoured or confirmed for this festival?
Official website says this at the moment:
QuoteThere are currently no shows announced!

Have faith and be confident........

Ulrich

Quote from: oldfaith on January 31, 2017, 16:54:50
Have faith and be confident...

Well I do own "Faith" and maybe the next album will be called "Be Confident".  :-D

It's great if you're sharing "insider info" here with us. However it's not wise to open a topic in the "gigs section" before it's really confirmed. Especially if the only info contained is "I'll be there".
(Btw, there is no "2017" section yet, we gotta wait until the Admin creates one.)

oldfaith

I'm sorry, but i'm not expert in the use of the forum.

Ulrich

Quote from: oldfaith on January 31, 2017, 19:41:35
I'm sorry, but i'm not expert in the use of the forum.

No problem, that's why I'm here so I can try and explain.  :)

If you got real "insider info", the best way is to send a private message to dsanchez (Admin), so you won't have to stick your neck out.

oldfaith

I hope my source is not wrong this time either.
In the past has always been reliable.
Finger crossed Ulrich!

-:- Elle Lie -:-

In any case, if there were eventually a series of festivals in 2017, I hope they will return to the south of France. I only saw them once, so now I do not let them go  :smth066

Ulrich

Quote from: oldfaith on January 31, 2017, 20:08:14
I hope my source is not wrong this time either.
In the past has always been reliable.

Sounds promising! Of course once this is confirmed, the Admin will create a topic for the gig, where you can post that you'll be there and other details and hopefully a review as well!  :)

-:- Elle Lie -:-

I thought about it but it seems odd because it is very short to announce dates in 2017 given that we are already in February...
All the festivals are virtually all planned... The best thing is to wait for a confirmation or not.