person that you hate the most

Started by FarFar, September 11, 2007, 03:38:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady

I found very difficult to uderstand why so many people say "myself" :shock: :shock:
Maybe I'd answer "myself" if someone asked me which person you LOVE the most... :lol:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

strange_day

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 18, 2007, 03:47:49
I have a severe case of depression and anxiety...a very small group of friends, some of which are complete nerds whom I'm only hanging out with because I'm nice, and I have never and still don't have a girlfriend...never kissed a girl before...

I don't think I look good enough...I can't pull off a Robert hairstyle without my hair going flat 30 minutes later...I have acne...I get accused of being gay all the time...

So yeah, I hate myself. And it's not by choice. There's just no way to get over it unless I wake up one day and don't get revolted by the piggy in the mirror...

One day you'll meet great friends that appreciate you for who you are regardless of whatever, it doesnt matter if its just a small group, people who have loads of friends dont have anyone to really sit down and talk to do they?....... you dont need a girlfriend to be happy, honestly  ;)

Be happy with the way you look, it doesnt matter if you cant look like Robert, be thankful you have a brain and can differentiate between morons and individuals....
Acne will clear up in time and to the idiots who call you gay, tell them theyre homophobic, ignorant fuckheads who cant use language in the correct context..... that seems to be the thing for people to say about anything these days - they call things 'gay'..... because they lack basic levels of intelligence

Dont hate yourself, hate the people who tell you its not ok to be yourself.  8)

Im guessing a lot of it comes from school right? Trust me, one day you'll look back at all those people who mocked you and laugh, because you came out the other side with integrity and because you stayed true to yourself........

I know, because its the person i am now.  8)

dsanchez

and I have never and still don't have a girlfriend...never kissed a girl before...

Hey dude, time to time, you're only 15!. I have friends who never had a girl until 20 or more years. I remember a shy guy in my school, everyone making jokes of him, he didn't have a girlfriend, he didnt attend the graduation party. And he endeed working in a night-club and trust me: girls weren't a problem at all anymore :)

Of course I don't mean that you should work in a night-club. I just say this: time to time dude, you never know what future is waiting for you! There's 6 000 000 000 people in this world. Do you think there's no-one from you? You're kidding. There's always someone. You're too young and 15 years old is really a trouble time for everyone (at this time I had my first "real" girlfriend and she kicked me for other boy, by the way). Time to time, dude, time to time.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

Yes, thank you all.
Depression doesn't really make sense now, does it? But it's here and there's no denying. It works in mysterious ways, like a chigger in the brain, eating all of the rudimentary nerves and replacing them with these pulsing orbs of suffer.

I'm actually in a good mood right now, I just feel I need to explain what depression is like for me.
When Robert was depressed, he made art...music. People understood him, I understand him. Kurt Cobain was extremely depressed. He had a lot on the good side: good looks, good lyrics, great band, great talent...but depression doesn't let you realise that.

Sorry for f*cking this thread up with my pathetic woes. Carry on, my friends. Peace. 8)

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 18, 2007, 21:18:32
I found very difficult to uderstand why so many people say "myself" :shock: :shock:
Maybe I'd answer "myself" if someone asked me which person you LOVE the most... :lol:

yeah is truth,,,,sometime i love myself...but sometimes i hate myself too...this is a life..... :(
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

disintegration

I very hate.... non myself, but.... li perugini!  :lol:
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

ROGUE

Carnage Visor you didnt fuk up this thred, at all. Its nice for people to write how they feel, its pure and honest. Iam glad you have creative outlets aswell, So keep drawing :smth023

And thanx Far Far, I understand what you were saying earlier, about getting angry too fast, and being depressed.- when i get depressed I can, but wont go outside, or anywhere
unless extremely necessary, And feel as though people can read it on my face- dark rings from crying or stressing- and just a misery expression. I tell myself its necessary to feel
this ~so that i can really appreciate the happiness, when i get it, and try to hold onto it so hard !!
I have written my 'mantra'~since last time i's here~ and take it with me, and try to read it several times a day- To stop myself from picking on me too much.
It says, Iam a good person, i love to laugh and make people happy, I am a loving person and kind. Iam good with and love animals. I love my family, Iam much loved......etc etc
and theres more, but daggy- good for me to read, as much as possible- Makes me feel better about myself.
Really hope you start to feel better inside and out. lots love   :)

Lady

and I have never and still don't have a girlfriend...never kissed a girl before...
Oh, you're are so lovely!!! I tell you this because I've never heard a boy admitting these things! :smth001
Boys are often stupid, because they pretend to have had many experiences even when they're very young, 'cos in this way they believe to be more attractive for the girls, but they wrong! :smth011

Don't hate yourself for this!!! ;)
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]

Carnage Visor

Thanks, you guys. That meant alot to me.

Oh, and Lady, I go to school with guys like that.
("Oh, I'm so friggin sexy, all the ladies love me!")

Frankly, I think they're covering up their homosexuality...

Siouxsie_

Actually, I've never had a boyfriend or even a boy friend either, and I'm 18. So, you're not alone, and we're not going to make fun of you for that because a few of us seem to be in a similar situation.

Lady

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 19, 2007, 21:25:35
:-D

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 20, 2007, 07:31:43
Actually, I've never had a boyfriend or even a boy friend either, and I'm 18. So, you're not alone, and we're not going to make fun of you for that because a few of us seem to be in a similar situation.
If you are the girl in the avatar, you're looking fine! :smth001
Maybe you're just shy! ;)

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 20, 2007, 18:47:33
Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 19, 2007, 21:25:35
:-D

If you are the girl in the avatar, you're looking fine! :smth001
Maybe you're just shy! ;)

miss dalila...i also don't have a boyfriend :(..poor me....me and siouxsie are single...can you find a man for me hehehehe.... :rocker

and to my dear ROUGE  love you so much :smth006
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Lady

I think there are rather positive aspects in being single!!! ;)

Dila, is an italian boy good for you?? ;) You know "italians do it better"... :smth043

Carnage Visor

"Italians Do It Better"?

I'm Italian!!!

silversand

Actually, I've never had a boyfriend or even a boy friend either, and I'm 18.

Me neither and i'm 37 :(