person that you hate the most

Started by FarFar, September 11, 2007, 03:38:43

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

Sometimes i wish i never had, had a boyfriend ever !! It can be like a roller coaster ride, sometimes,
I have made up with my boyfriend, we had broken up- I cracked it, But we have made up now, We are mostly
friends anyway. That is the most important basis for any relationship, for sure.

Hello Far Far,  :smth039 lots love.
And yes Lady, you are right, Siouxsie is beautiful looking aswell. Its difficult being shy., I know i get so awkward sometimes, i cant wait to exit a conversation,
especially if alot of people are around, and they all know each other, but i dont know anyone, Most awkward, I blush, sometimes shake or my voice gets shakey.
Even if others dont notice it, or say they dont, doesnt help.. at all.  But other times, i can be surprised.
Whereas with any animals, we can communicate so easily ~ what a relief i think to myself- after being around people all day, to visit some animals.  :)

Its nice we can all  meet here, and feel comfortable at home, at the same time.

Lady

@ROGUE: I can understand perfectly, I know how you feel, 'cos I was like you some years ago, so shy!!! :oops:
I was often embarassed when I was with other people and I hadn't many friends or a boyfriend...but at the end I understood that if I don't want to stay alone, I have to be sure of myself and become stronger than my shyness...it was difficult, but now I'm happier! :smth001
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 21, 2007, 19:09:51
I think there are rather positive aspects in being single!!! ;)

Dila, is an italian boy good for you?? ;) You know "italians do it better"... :smth043

wow...i like italian guy...so sexy hehehe...
do they know how to cook pizza?? hehehe....i love pizza.....as i known italy's pizza is the greatest and delicious pizza in the world...in my country...there's one place sell italian food.....i had pizza....the pizza so yummy...ummm i cannot express that pizza in word...so delicious..heaven....the place call larisatar....

what does larisatar means????
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

to my dearest rogue..... :smth031

don't wish like that...not easy being alone...if you had a problem you can talk with your partner...

example like me....i don't have a partner...is hard for me to ask advice if i had problem...even best friend can't help you because our best friend also need to spend their time with his or her partner....hard being alone....

Quote from: ROGUE on September 22, 2007, 17:16:53
Its nice we can all  meet here, and feel comfortable at home, at the same time.

yeah i love curefans...anyway thanks to sussex...introduce me the curefans....now curefans like a part of my life... :smth023

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

FarFar

Quote from: silversand on September 22, 2007, 01:05:07
Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 20, 2007, 07:31:43
Actually, I've never had a boyfriend or even a boy friend either, and I'm 18.

Me neither and i'm 37 :(

in future... i'm might being like you... :cry:

Sussex

Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:24:45

yeah i love curefans...anyway thanks to sussex...introduce me the curefans....now curefans like a part of my life... :smth023

Yes..part of your life..and now you neglecting me  :cry:
"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

Quote from: Sussex on September 24, 2007, 08:04:41
Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:24:45

Yes..part of your life..and now you neglecting me  :cry:

he lies  :-D

Sussex

Yeah..as always..im in a 'wrong' position...

my bad my bad my bad :?
"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

tolong la....cam dengki jer,,, :smth019

i never neglecting you ok babe,.,,,,

ok answer this question.....

everyday did i call you or sms you????

if yes...does it means i neglecting you...ermmmm what the answer...

org syg kamu lah.....kang tulis benci kamu ada org ingat kang org suke babe....lawak pun ada...sesuka ati jer interpret bahasa kite...salah plak tu....

tgk org berani tulis org syg kamu...kamu ada tulis heheheh

Lady

Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:04:12
:?
Maybe you mean LA RISATA... it's THE LAUGH! :lol:

Yes, yes yes, pizaaaaa!!! I love pizza and disintegration more than me, he would eat pizza everyday!!! :D
Pizza forever, pizza rulez!!! :rocker

OT, sorry! :oops:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Carnage Visor

I pretty much want Paris Hilton dead...she really gets to me with her bitchy attitude, extremely skinny body, extensive plastic surgery, and that f*cking animal she carries all the time...she gets payed for doing absolutely nothing, and she's popular for being a follower, a complete unoriginal bimbo slut!

Nicole Richie as well...I hate them both.

Here's an awesome quote from Siouxsie reguarding Paris:
"Turn off that #$@*% cell phone, you spoiled rotten little brat. This is not about you." - Singer Siouxsie Sioux, to Paris when she she was yapping on her cell phone during the toasts at a private party for Deborah Harry.

FarFar

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 25, 2007, 00:24:27
I pretty much want Paris Hilton dead...she really gets to me with her bitchy attitude, extremely skinny body, extensive plastic surgery, and that f*cking animal she carries all the time...she gets payed for doing absolutely nothing, and she's popular for being a follower, a complete unoriginal bimbo slut!

Nicole Richie as well...I hate them both.

Here's an awesome quote from Siouxsie reguarding Paris:
"Turn off that #$@*% cell phone, you spoiled rotten little brat. This is not about you." - Singer Siouxsie Sioux, to Paris when she she was yapping on her cell phone during the toasts at a private party for Deborah Harry.

i also hate nicole and paris.....they think they are rich they can do what they want..they are so stupid...i hate the reality program that showing paris and nicole...what's the name of that reality program????..f^^king that program....we should boycott and sabotage Hilton hotel.... 

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 24, 2007, 18:05:52
Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 04:04:12
:?
Maybe you mean LA RISATA... it's THE LAUGH! :lol:

Yes, yes yes, pizaaaaa!!! I love pizza and disintegration more than me, he would eat pizza everyday!!! :D
Pizza forever, pizza rulez!!! :rocker

OT, sorry! :oops:

so cute if la risata is the laugh lol....i love italian pizza....in my country is hard to find italian pizza....italian pizza is different...and the taste so delicious....today i'm fasting...then we talk about pizza...you make me hungry you know hehehehe  :( :-D

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 18, 2007, 03:47:49
I have a severe case of depression and anxiety...a very small group of friends, some of which are complete nerds whom I'm only hanging out with because I'm nice, and I have never and still don't have a girlfriend...never kissed a girl before...

Wait til you are my age and you have no friends at all. And you only been on 3 dates in your life and that was way back when you were 18. 

That's when you'll know what true depression is.

Sussex

Quote from: FarFar on September 25, 2007, 06:15:11

i also hate nicole and paris.....they think they are rich they can do what they want..they are so stupid...i hate the reality program that showing paris and nicole...what's the name of that reality program????..f^^king that program....we should boycott and sabotage Hilton hotel.... 

Die tipu..dulu die suke lagu Paris Hilton..nyanyi dalam kete lagi! :?
"Thick As Shit"