Robert vs Morrissey

Started by dsanchez, June 14, 2007, 18:30:29

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

splitmilk34

Absolutely grotesque... yet very, very funny.  Who made this?  Iss this argument even relevant anymore?  The best thing about the Smiths was Johnny Marr and he has since gone onto become the 2nd best thing about Modest Mouse (not an insult, by the way... I LOVE that band).  The Cure's music and Morrissey's music doesn't even sound the same. 
"... sleeping less every night"

crowbi_wan

I believe that was taken from a promo for a Cure vs. Morrissey night at some club.   

Carnage Visor

That's grotesque how they made Robert look. And he could kick Morrissey's skinny, geeky ass for all I care. The Smiths are a total Cure ripoff who have recently seemed to steal their fame. I see Morrissey in ROLLING STONE alot more than Robert. Shame.

Siouxsie_

Morrissey fans have nothing nice to say about The Cure. I accidentally came across a thread in a Morrissey fan forum via Google which mentioned The Cure, and the things that the members said about Robert were horrible.

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on August 22, 2007, 20:27:55
Morrissey fans have nothing nice to say about The Cure. I accidentally came across a thread in a Morrissey fan forum via Google which mentioned The Cure, and the things that the members said about Robert were horrible.

Let them feed the fire, and then Robert will attack with a deadly blow! :smth020

japanesebaby

just about anyone i know would be able to kick morrissey's sorry lame ass anytime hahaha

i'm not ashamed to say it that whenever i want to congratulate myself for having a good taste of musical arts, i just watch any single one of morrissey's horrendous top of the pops "performances". i mean honestly, he's mostly just so ridiculous it makes no sense people hooray for him. and sorry to say this because i know some people here like him, but i don't know how anyone can be a fan of morrissey and still have some self-respect left, sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZU0I5tsQ0k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1sbWscnAuc

:smth067
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Carnage Visor

Oh my god! He should join Wham! He, Boy George, and Wham should team up with the Village People and Right Said Fred and go on tour as the homosexual supergroup.

That was a joke. Next time people say that Robert Smith looks gay, I'm going to show them those Morrissey videos.

How can people compare the two? Robert's hair is way cooler, also...

Cure Freak

vs

No doubt, who the winner is.  :lol:

Carnage Visor

Wow...just wow...

That was pretty damn great, CURE FREAK! Did you just happen to find those similar gifs, or did you make them?

Morrissey is such a dork...

Roberts OWNS him! :smth020

AlluivialL

I do like The Smiths, but I hate Morrissey. Maladjusted sucked.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Cure Freak

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 26, 2007, 02:15:35
Wow...just wow...

That was pretty damn great, CURE FREAK! Did you just happen to find those similar gifs, or did you make them?

Morrissey is such a dork...

Roberts OWNS him! :smth020
I just found them. :smth001

silversand

I don't like Morrissey at all. These two gifs you've posted Cure Freak shows it.
Robert is the winner and no-one else  :)