Anybody want to join me for the Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, and/or Atlanta shows?

Started by Never Enough of The Cure, May 25, 2008, 23:46:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Never Enough of The Cure

Hi all!  I am new to this message board, and this is actually my first post.  I have really good tickets to the Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, and Atlanta shows and I was planning on going with my sister, but she bailed because she didn't have the money to fly down. I don't like doing the solo thing, and I didn't want to have to drag my boyfriend, so if anyone is interested in meeting at the show or going together please email me at [corinne32079@yahoo.com].  I live in the Orlando area and would love to go to these shows with someone who really loves The Cure!

sugarswirl

I am in the same situation with the Dallas, Austin, and Houston shows! Are you up for a Texas roadtrip?  :D

j

I was trying to find a way to do the FLL and/or ATL shows, but was just informed by the boss (my wife) that I am booked that weekend with a family party and my nephew's  christening.  Damn! :smth011

Bloodflower

Quote from: j on May 26, 2008, 13:02:07
I was trying to find a way to do the FLL and/or ATL shows, but was just informed by the boss (my wife) that I am booked that weekend with a family party and my nephew's  christening.  Damn! :smth011

I suggest coming down with the kind of flu that requires a stay in a Floridian hospital for a few days....  ;)

I was in need of a ride from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles on 6/1, but a friend of mine's taken care of that.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

HaloCure

We'll be in FLL and would love to meet other cure fans at the venue or before (or after) to hang out.

Never Enough of The Cure

Quote from: HaloCure on June 09, 2008, 22:02:09
We'll be in FLL and would love to meet other cure fans at the venue or before (or after) to hang out.

Hey HaloCure we should definitely meet up.  Are you going to Tampa or Ft Lauderdale or both?

HaloCure