Siouxsie And The Banshees - Nocturne

Started by lostflower4, September 29, 2005, 23:31:44

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase "Nocturne" on laserdisc. I've screwed up my chances of getting it on eBay about five times in a row, and it doesn't show up that often. I think it's a curse.

My main purpose is to transfer it to DVD, so even just borrowing it would be fine (of course you'd get a copy). However, I need the disc to be in perfect condition (no laser rot, speckles, etc.)

Much appreciated if you can help me! :-D

Tristan Berlin

I have only an ordenary compact disc  :?

lostflower4

Right now I have a very old and crappy VHS tape of it. I also have a first generation VHS transfer on DVD. It's fairly good, but I want perfection.

By the way, the official DVD release of this got pushed back AGAIN. :roll:

Stu

I have a VHS transfer onto DVD which you are more than welcome to have. Please let me know if you are interested. :D

bartabas

Nocturne, soon on DVD, 27th March, make a research in DVD music

http://www.play.com/
:wink:

lostflower4

First I'll say I'm wary of all these supposed release dates give on these pages. They always seem to get pushed back, and some places never update this info. Others don't seem to have a clue what they're talking about!

Anyway, I managed to get a pristine laserdisc of this last month. It's really incredible, and soon I will transfer it to DVD. I'll be curious as to how the official release will compare, should it ever surface. But I'll tell you that mine surely won't have compressed audio. 8)  

Thanks to everyone for the replies.