What One Question Would You Ask Robert If Given The Chance?

Started by nausearockpig, December 29, 2005, 03:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

I'm afraid if I meet him I'd fall to my knees and pray. He is literally like...that amazing!
I'd be shy too, I probably would say hi in a very quiet voice. I'm usually a big joker, but around people I respect or have never met, I act very content and quiet.

Siouxsie_

ROGUE

oh yeh i took a pic, and really piddled off - took it with my phone, lost my phone in a friends car,
or iam not sure- if i knew where i'd lost it - It wouldnt be lost !! buga !!!!!!!!
But that would be just to prove it anyways, and i dont need that, its something just for me to hold onto,
special.~ The memory that is.

Yeh i just wish i had something i couldve given to Robert at the time, because i dont like to ask for
autograf's, Feel greedy doing that, So i usually give a gift- But shamefully i had nothing...... because
i was also going to the concert on the same night., so didnt wanna take good camera, Or things that
i could loose.

FarFar

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 21, 2007, 06:19:31
What brand of hairspray do you use?  :lol:

i also want to ask a same question like you....i adore his hair.... :rocker
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Carnage Visor

I'm trying everything I can to get that same hairdo...I hate myself for having such ugly hair...it's flat and long and thin...it blows around in the wind too easily, so hairspray never works for me...

TELL ME, ROBERT! I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!!!

ROGUE

But iam definately not Robert, unfortunately
~you gotta tease it, You know drag a comb backwards up the hair, especially alot underneath to add bulk. There is some full-on strong hairspray now, out there.
But yes Robert does have great thick, and plenty of hair,. My hair is fine aswell.  :(

Even Roberts hair went a bit flat at the back during Melb concert, but shi after 3 hours, and he still looked great anyways,
Onstage 3:15mins  and not a second less,
still amazed at how good that concert was, better than when i saw them years ago !!

I Just Love Robert so much, How could anyone not ?

Oso Blanco

I'd ask him:

"When will you finally get a decent haircut and let go of your silly makeup?"

"When will you finally stop using backing tapes during your shows?"

"Why are the Deluxe Editions messed up the way they are?"

"Will you ever release an album with truly great songs? Like you used to some 15 years ago?"
Time is the fire in which we burn ...

scatcat

omg!!

I would ask Robert, very politely ( tongue in cheek) if he could , maybe should leave his wife Mary ... for ..me??
:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

lordsquidy13

FarFar

Quote from: scatcat on October 04, 2007, 19:41:38
omg!!

I would ask Robert, very politely ( tongue in cheek) if he could , maybe should leave his wife Mary ... for ..me??
:smth020

scatcat...you have a son...robert doesn't want a kid...perhaps he wont pick you....poor you... ;)

:-D :-D

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

ROGUE

Ok willing to have Roberts love child, If thats what your saying Far Far- and we'd keep it all a secret.   :smth049

Probably closer to reality of his existing life aswell....?

Hero

strange_day

"Hello, can i buy you a drink?"

Then long conversations would ensue about Mogwai, 65DOS and the like.......

ROGUE

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Oso Blanco on October 04, 2007, 19:23:50
I'd ask him:

"When will you finally get a decent haircut and let go of your silly makeup?"

"When will you finally stop using backing tapes during your shows?"

"Why are the Deluxe Editions messed up the way they are?"

"Will you ever release an album with truly great songs? Like you used to some 15 years ago?"

You call yourself a fan? "Silly makeup?" You obviously don't get it...ugh...

(Were you kidding?)