Main Menu

Simple Thanks

Started by Aveweb, August 19, 2005, 03:18:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveweb

Perhaps some of you know me from "other places"... I want to Thanks all of you people. It's amazing what all of you are doing for us. I am reggistered as a member here since the begginings and, when I can, I use to watch what is happening in the forum at Job but really I have a lot of work and I don't have much time to to take a time, think (in english) and post here. In fact I don't have time to download all the shows people here are offering!!! :cry:  
Now I'm at home more relaxed and with my "slow" telephone internet connection and I saw the posts of some people offering hosting and sharing the lasts cure shows for download in flac format and it mooves me to write and make a promise that I will try to post here more often. Hey!! Here is people working hard for us and it's the less I can do!!! Sure I'm not going to be a TOP10 poster and I can't do much more by now than thanks (in "other places" don't like it so much... :wink: ) and make some comments but I think here is a group of great and friendly people and I would like to fill a little part of it.

Nothing more. Congratulations and Thanks again to Caley, David, and all people sharing shows and offering news, photos etc. This is growing in a nice place.

"Saludos" from Argentina
A.

I know my english is not so good... sorry. I expect you all understand what I tried to say.

Tof

you are right "Aveweb" this forum is so good and all people are so cool!!

I work in a restaurant near the ocean and I work everyday...but after the summer I try to share some show.
Tof

Aveweb

I'm thinking in getting a bigger bandwith Internet connection. It's a little expensive yet in my country and I have to "talk" about this with my wife (all we know she have the last word). If I can get it I will think how to share some of my shows too. I have a list of 200 (not so bad for me I think...)
Saludos