my name is connor

Started by Dillinger, August 22, 2006, 15:11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillinger

hello, i just joined the forum and thought i would make a introduction thread. my name is connor im 14 from walees, my favourite band my far are the white stripes. the cure are probably the odd ones out in terms of the music i typically like but that doesnt meanim one to lok down my nose at you. unless you like green day

my question is about avatars, mine is too big and so are the others i was going to use. does the site not resize them for you? it makes mine bigger. thanks for any help you can provide. also is there a way i can chagne my username? i know its early buti would like to be able to use my regular screen name. thank you and i hope i have fun here

dsanchez

Yes, the site resize them for you. Anyway, avatars shouldnt have more than 120 x 120 pixels. Perhaps you could resize it first and then upload, if you want it to look like you would wish?

Regarding your second question, users are not allow to changes their usernames. But if you want to do it so, then please send the new username you would like to info@curefans.com and we will make it for you.

Cherers

David.

Quote from: dontdeleteme on August 22, 2006, 15:11:07
hello, i just joined the forum and thought i would make a introduction thread. my name is connor im 14 from walees, my favourite band my far are the white stripes. the cure are probably the odd ones out in terms of the music i typically like but that doesnt meanim one to lok down my nose at you. unless you like green day

my question is about avatars, mine is too big and so are the others i was going to use. does the site not resize them for you? it makes mine bigger. thanks for any help you can provide. also is there a way i can chagne my username? i know its early buti would like to be able to use my regular screen name. thank you and i hope i have fun here
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

You username has just been changed.

But I think this is a good time to bring up a concern. Why are some of the avatars in such a way that that you have to use the slider pane to see them in full? I've tried working on this, but the problem even occurs with avatars that are less than 150 x 150, as well as ones that are only 120 x 120.

It would be great to fix this somehow!

Dillinger

thank you. i know that my first choice avatar is within the limits is within the 120X120 limits (its 75X75 even) and is normal on other boards but here it goes huge. this is it:

it even stays normal when in a post

dsanchez

Uploaded stewieparty.gif without problems on your profile. Let us know if we can help you in other way.

Cheers :rocker

David.

Quote from: farquad92 on August 22, 2006, 16:22:22
thank you. i know that my first choice avatar is within the limits is within the 120X120 limits (its 75X75 even) and is normal on other boards but here it goes huge. this is it:

it even stays normal when in a post
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

[labyrinth]

Dillinger

im not sure what you done different but it worked, maybe because i linked from photobucket?

anyway thanks alot dsanchez :rocker :rocker :rocker

i beat you both