Lost Flowers!!!

Started by chipdandy, January 22, 2009, 09:56:02

Previous topic - Next topic

chipdandy

Just got my hands on lost Flowers!

Been looking for it for so long..

i got lost wishes about a year ago..just jamming it while typing this...

Just seeing if anyone wants to talk about it.

I'm new at blogging...

Yet i've been a cult cure fan for a decade now...

Chain Of Flowers

Hiya.

I really love Lost Flowers too, what with Bloodflowers being my favourite Cure album. 

Do you have the full set of Lost Flowers?  If so I'd love to hear Lost Flower 6, 7 and 8.  There should be 15 tracks on Lost Flowers, but only 12 seem to be circulating.

There is more information on this here:  http://www.planetdis.com/cure/lostflowers.html

chipdandy

Nope, i sure dont have the LOST lost flowers...but im sure they will be on the bloodflowers remaster...but i dont want to have to wait that long heheh

lostflower4

Quote from: chipdandy on January 22, 2009, 09:56:02Just got my hands on lost Flowers!

Been looking for it for so long..

i got lost wishes about a year ago..just jamming it while typing this...

Just seeing if anyone wants to talk about it.

I'm new at blogging...

Yet i've been a cult cure fan for a decade now...

Would it come as a surprise that I'm fan of these songs?  :lol:

I named myself after what I believe to be Lost Flower 4. As I've said on here before, there is a bit of disagreement as to the numbering since Just Say Yes was released after this collection surfaced. I still count numbers 1 and 3 to be Lost Flowers, although they are just alternate versions of Just Say Yes.

Funnily though, the person who determined there were only four Lost Flowers after this only recognized one version of Just Say Yes, which just adds to the confusion.  :roll:

So if anyone ever wondered, this is what I named myself after:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqjFZhChPlo&fmt=18

Sorry for the imperfect quality — only linking for reference purposes.

However, I could never really decide whether I liked Lost Flower 4 or Lost Flower 5 better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWk28J9VjM4&fmt=18

I'd dare to guess that this is the song known as Heavy World... It just so hypnotizing — especially the bass!

My favorite "known flowers" would have to be The Loudest Sound and There Is No If....

Really a dreamy collection, no pun intended.

Whiskers

Does anybody know where I can download this from? Unless asking is against the rules, in which case disregard the question

Matti

Quote from: lostflower4 on February 06, 2009, 02:28:04I named myself after what I believe to be Lost Flower 4. As I've said on here before, there is a bit of disagreement as to the numbering since Just Say Yes was released after this collection surfaced. I still count numbers 1 and 3 to be Lost Flowers, although they are just alternate versions of Just Say Yes.

...and isn't LF4 an alternate version of To Wish Impossible Things (chords and song structure are very similar)?
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

chipdandy

I love them both equally..

I would die if i could get my hands on a Fender Bass VI...

I've searched the internet for any kind of bass that comes anywhere close to it, and i got nothing...guess im gonna have to fork out the money..

Beautiful cure songs were made with it..i had no idea until last night that "the big hand" intro was on the fender bass VI...sounds like a 6 string electric with a DD pedal..

Although i've seen robert use it in many cure concert videos, i just always mistook it as a guitar and not a bass..

japanesebaby

the guitar related conversation that followed has been moved here:
http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,5977.0.html

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

cure-fan

17 instrumental demos has been recorded...and 15 songs has been recorded for the album. There are no more 'lost flowers'...those 5 unreleased songs from the (instrumental) demo sessions are album songs...not non-album songs.
There are 9 songs on the album...there is a bonus track (entitled 'Coming up') on  australian and japanese version...
'Spilt milk' and 'Just say yes' were downloadable...'Possession' is available on JOIN THE DOTS.
The unreleased songs are:
-You are so happy (you could kill me)
-Everything forever
and
-Heavy world
-Side by side ...(this is not 'The loudest sound' !)
Cure forever

Dynamic Disco

I NEED the rest of those Lost Flowers!!! I cannot wait till the deluxe edition which may or may not even be released.