Currently Watching

Started by Steve, July 14, 2007, 17:49:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Thought I'd try another currently thread..
CW

Brian Setzer can really play that guitar.
Saw this band in England & they were incredible.
Fave gigs ever
1. Cure Wembley 24/7/89
2. Stray Cats (worthing 90 (i think))

etc.etc.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Janko

On June 15 2007 a 28 year old man, Björn Jue, was strapped to a chair and tortured to death in the town of Pernis, The Netherlands. The suspected murderers, Jeffrey van S. and Walter A. (25) are said to have been inspired by a gruesome torture scene in "Hostel 2", which they reenacted after Jeu's ex-girlfriend, Marian D. (24) told them he had repeatedly molested his 5-year old son; however this accusation has not been confirmed so far. Two police officers arrived at the scene after calls that Jue was "held against his will". Jeu was screaming for his life. However, the officers did not enter the house and called for backup because this is standard procedure when a hostage situation is suspected. When backup arrived half an hour later (some witnesses claim it was more than an hour later), the screaming had stopped. Jeu died at the scene. Full details were not disclosed for being "too horrible and beyond imagination."

YEAH, IT'S THAT GOOD!!!

:evil: :twisted: 8)
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Gothfiend

Steve, I still remember Runaway Boy (I think off debut), and it still kicks.  They have a great live show from what Ive been told and Brian looks the shit as well (not that Im gay or anything, not that theres anything wrong with that  :-D)

Janko, I havent seen second Hostel yet but the first was amazing.  Im not really into modern horror, but just saw The Ring 2 last night and that was pretty impressive as well  :)

Janko

Steve

Oooh. :D
I really want to see that. I like Simon Pegg.
Have you seen Shaun of The Dead?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Janko

Quote from: Steve on July 24, 2007, 08:04:08

YES
THE GUYS DEFINITELY HAVE THEIR UNIQUE HUMOR!

:smth023

japanesebaby

Quote from: Janko on July 24, 2007, 22:07:19
Quote from: Steve on July 24, 2007, 08:04:08

YES
THE GUYS DEFINITELY HAVE THEIR UNIQUE HUMOR!

:smth023

i'm usually not into thyat sort of stuff but Shaun of The Dead was an exception, it was genuinely funny and pretty well-made and clever film in all. wasn't there this scene where they were trying to find something to throw at the approaching zombies and the only thing they had was a box of old vinyl record? that was so funny, when they still had time to read the labels and hastily decide whether or not have heart to throw that particular record or not. :lol:
(did they end up throwing new order's 'blue monday' (original pressing!) or not? i guess they did hahahaa :smth082 )
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

kissingcrimson

I just watched "Control".... well done to Anton Corbijn,...the cinematography was beautiful..
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

Tof

The cure live in Berlin - "PUSH"

:smth035 :smth034

Tof

japanesebaby

my tastes for movies might have changed a bit here and there over the years, but one genre i've lways loved ever since i was something like 6 years old: good western movies. the good ones are just... good!
i just grabbed this from the discount shelf of the local store some time ago, it's a 2-disc special edition.
and i hadn't seen it for a long long time - but damn this is a good movie!  :smth023
and what a classic score by ennio morricone too.  :smth020

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Janko

I'M WATCHING IT ABOUT TENTH TIME AND IT'S THAT GOOD!

Sussex

Bruce Willis is a good actor though.. :smth023

"Thick As Shit"

rjl

Homicide: Life on the Street.

All of it. I never quite got into the show when it first aired (I found some of the camera work grating), but now I'm hooked. TV on DVD is a godsend.

The show was created by the guy who went on to create The Wire, which if you haven't seen, you need to. Best show on television.

Janko

WITHNAIL AND I

ALREADY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY MUST SEE!