Currently Watching

Started by Steve, July 14, 2007, 17:49:04

Previous topic - Next topic

skellington

Thanks for the videos! I will have to go see his show again soon. I have recently  have become a big fan of "Gorillaz" this is just one of their few short videos they did a while back. Murdoc is my favourite :-D
Gorillaz bitez - Fancy Dress
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

japanesebaby

hadn't seen these for a long time (some not since the original boradcast in the 80s), i've become totally captivated now.

the adventures of sherlock holmes
(currently in the middle of the third season:)

Τhε Rεsιdεnτ Ρατιεnτ 1/5

the first three seasons from 84-86 ('the adventures' and 'the return of sherlock holmes') are simply superb. if i had to name the best tv series ever, that would be it.
and jeremy brett is THE sherlock holmes, he was simply stunning in this. i can't believe he never got any awards or official recognition for his performance.  :?

as much as i generally do like robert downey jr., the recent guy ritchie movie was pretty terrible interpretation. it simply not sherlock holmes, it was just some dude with the same name.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Awesome movie. Incredible acting. Definitely, a must-see.

Trailer Thirteen-Days
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Trust...

Trust...

dsanchez

the best Cure concert ever! :rocker

Currently watching a part of the movie Contact:

"The question that I'm asking is this: Are we happier as a human race? Is the world fundamentally a better place because of science and technology? We shop at home we surf the web.. but at the same time we feel emptier, lonelier, and more cut off from each other than at any other time in human history. We're becoming a synthesized society.... In a great big hurry to get the next......"

Contacto
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

skellington

I love that episode! So funny. Thanks for sharing:) Right now I am watching a clip of Weird Al Yankovic on this weird/cool children's show called "Yo Gabba Gabba"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89QwVM-qsOs  :-D
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo