The Cure in Motorola mobiles

Started by dsanchez, April 24, 2007, 22:33:42

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Here in Peru some streets advertisements show that when buying a motorola telephone, you can get music by U2, The Police and The Cure.

I took a couples of pictures from those advertisements and added to our gallery, in the "Other Cure stuff" album.

Enjoy  :smth023

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Dillinger

i didnt even know we had a gallery. we should really push it and get people contributing, we can have a section for each member past and present with, say, 10 of the boards favourite pictures of them (mods can get a shortlist of 20/25 and do a poll maybe.

dsanchez

Quote from: farquad92 on April 24, 2007, 22:49:35
i didnt even know we had a gallery. we should really push it and get people contributing, we can have a section for each member past and present with, say, 10 of the boards favourite pictures of them (mods can get a shortlist of 20/25 and do a poll maybe.

Actually there's a section "Pictures of you" where everyone can post their pictures or their Cure parties, etc. There's currenly just one single picture, from Steve.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Dillinger

i meant members of the band. idont think we need 10 pictures of farquad92 haha

dsanchez

Quote from: farquad92 on April 24, 2007, 23:35:22
i meant members of the band. idont think we need 10 pictures of farquad92 haha

The album was created specially for you guys to publish pictures you will take on the upcoming Cure shows in 2007 :)

I described how to upload photos to our gallery. It's very easy!

I think we can include scanning of local newspappers with the band's news..etc. There's also a section for including pictures of us, if you want.

For instance, there's a drawning of Robert Smith in a bar's wall here in Lima. I'll make a picture and publish in the "Other Cure stuff" album.

Cheers,

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo