The Cure In Orange: The Details

Started by dsanchez, August 10, 2005, 03:33:01

Previous topic - Next topic

mint car

on this video I love intro when band coming on the stage and Simon throw Robert's "hair" away  :lol:

and one of my best moments is in Close To Me, when Robert fight with his microphone cable  :-D
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

firecrasher

I can't find my VHS, it's lost in the abyss of my kid brother's room :( Is it worth buying the DVD or should I just watch it on YouTube and bide my time for an official release?
[i]so this is permanence... love's shattered pride...[/i]

wish-man

Quote from: firecrasher on July 14, 2008, 22:45:48
I can't find my VHS, it's lost in the abyss of my kid brother's room :( Is it worth buying the DVD or should I just watch it on YouTube and bide my time for an official release?

I recomend u Demonoid, cuz probably 1 week ago an guy make a re-upload of Orange DVD (Fans Version) & there is pretty good quality...  :smth023
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

KingOfSomeIsland

Quote from: wish-man on July 15, 2008, 00:43:41
Quote from: firecrasher on July 14, 2008, 22:45:48

I recomend u Demonoid, cuz probably 1 week ago an guy make a re-upload of Orange DVD (Fans Version) & there is pretty good quality...  :smth023

If anyone wants the torrent of that but doesnt have a demonoid account you can PM me

wish-man

Quote from: KingOfSomeIsland on July 15, 2008, 02:17:52
If anyone wants the torrent of that but doesnt have a demonoid account you can PM me

No Problems!  ;)

firecrasher

[i]so this is permanence... love's shattered pride...[/i]

wish-man