my pictures of the Orange venue

Started by shane, August 10, 2006, 21:32:20

Previous topic - Next topic

shane

go to www.clubphoto.com

type dontcallme_surely@yahoo.com where prompted and you'll see them

edit: i have no idea why this appeard in this forum, mods feel free to move thread

dsanchez

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I hate myself cos I didnt go to this place when I  had the chance to go...I was in europe some years ago..shit..

:smt076

David.

Quote from: shanego to www.clubphoto.com

type dontcallme_surely@yahoo.com where prompted and you'll see them

edit: i have no idea why this appeard in this forum, mods feel free to move thread
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

shane

you should have

these photos were in august 04, and looks to me exactly the same as it does on the video, except there is a stage constructed for the band

i will definately go back

Plainsong

I visited the Orange amphitheatre in 1992 and it is a beautiful place indeed! It seems a lot bigger on the video than it did to me, but maybe it was because the place was mostly empty when I visited.
I liked the theatre in Nimes too. Provence is a gorgeous place.

dsanchez

Next time I come back to europe (I am in southamerica) first place will visit will be the Orange Theatre. It's one of my biggest dreams now.

:smt060

David.

Quote from: shaneyou should have

these photos were in august 04, and looks to me exactly the same as it does on the video, except there is a stage constructed for the band

i will definately go back
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Purple Orchid

Thanks for sharing your pictures Shane, they're quite illustrative. Somehow, the venue looks smaller that I remembered it from the video (little capacity, of course, it was the theater, not the colliseum), and the stage looks bigger!
...when suddenly, behind a tree, I appear
strange mixture of the one-before-the-last wanderer
and first stowaway on the trip to Venus.
Half melon on the head and the stripes of the shirt painted on the skin,
but only you see me...