Orange Yellow Red

Started by Matti, May 28, 2014, 22:38:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Matti

I was wondering whether anyone was familiar with those guys. If not, I strongly recommend to check them out. I just got their debut album which has been on heavy rotation for a few days now. Shoegaze, dream pop and a lot of Cure-ish sounds (Bass VI ftw!) - what else could you wish for?
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

dsanchez

They sound really good.

My other favorite band besides The Cure, Slowdive, reunited after 20 years and they sound excellent. I went to London to see them last week and they were amazing. Going to see them again 2 or 4 times this summer. If you get the chance, go to see them!

Maybe you know this band, they're from Germany:

Malory-Sleeper

Too bad they already split.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

WolfgangF

Quote from: Matti on May 28, 2014, 22:38:29
I was wondering whether anyone was familiar with those guys. If not, I strongly recommend to check them out. I just got their debut album which has been on heavy rotation for a few days now. Shoegaze, dream pop and a lot of Cure-ish sounds (Bass VI ftw!) - what else could you wish for?

I bought this too after hearing them on BBC 6 music, yes it is a really great album not just the odd song, with just the right amount of Cure influence. I also read that the singer's brother is Robert Smith's guitar technician.