azureus NAT problem

Started by lacrima mosa, October 08, 2007, 19:57:46

Previous topic - Next topic

lacrima mosa

hm... i'm using azureus for years now, but i never found out how to solve my nat-problem... the azureus wiki is... too complicated for me... any help?
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

japanesebaby

i remember i had the same problem when i first started using azureus and it was driving me really mad. and i never found much help from those help sites either...
anyway, i remember my problem was solved after i just changed the port configurations/settings on my computer (not from azureus but from my computer's internet settings). i really can't remember what exactly.... and since i'm on mac and you're probably on pc so i don't know if could help much. but maybe you should check the port you're using first?
huh sorry i'm afraid this wasn't very helpful.  :(
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Tof

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 08, 2007, 20:18:32
i remember i had the same problem when i first started using azureus and it was driving me really mad. and i never found much help from those help sites either...
anyway, i remember my problem was solved after i just changed the port configurations/settings on my computer (not from azureus but from my computer's internet settings). i really can't remember what exactly.... and since i'm on mac and you're probably on pc so i don't know if could help much. but maybe you should check the port you're using first?
huh sorry i'm afraid this wasn't very helpful.  :(

You're right Marika and look if your port is open !!!

Perhaps you need to configure your provider too !!!

Ore use Utorrent ... http://www.utorrent.com/
Tof

lostflower4

My ISP has an "unresolvable NAT problem", which I believe to be created on purpose.

I can usually only to connect to about 20% of peers on any given torrent. :?

Yves28

I use SimpleBT ... but was thinking to switch to Azureus. What is that NAT issue ? (trying to understand before switching)

Tof

Tof