Cure t-shirts

Started by dsanchez, August 09, 2005, 21:46:22

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

From COF

# Some of the summer tour merchandise is already on sale at the Cure Store. They currently have the black bag ($16 - sold out), girl's white t-shirt ($36), girl's black t-shirt with tour dates ($36) and a grey t-shirt ($36).

(Thanks Griet)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

askbill

Does anyone else think that this is a whole lot of money for shirts that are not as nice as past Cure shirts?

dsanchez

I think it's a lot of money. And in Per? it would be actually about the 25% of an average salary of a peruvian :cry:

Quote from: askbillDoes anyone else think that this is a whole lot of money for shirts that are not as nice as past Cure shirts?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

arielcc

i think that price includes shipping and handling from uk to peru!! i bought the bloodflowers t shirts from the oficial site and the costs included s & h!!
at least i hope it would be like that this time!
:?
ariel

wickedchild

I think the design is alright for a festival tour  :o

boo

it doesnt include s+h.... bought the grey shirt and s+h handling were extra

Beesley Wytchboy

I bought the t from last year and it only cost me ?15 and I agree there nothing on the older shirts..............Return Big Hand tee!

Luke x :P
You're Walking a thin line between here and out of control

strange_as_angels

i really like the t-shirt with the heart from the friday i'm in love cover on it, but i cant find one!
"and you finally found all your courage to
let it all go"

blugel

the last post got me thinking of how i would love to find some wish-era shirts or that 'The 13th' shirt with the panda on it.  is there any place to find such shirts?

lostflower4

Quote from: blugelthe last post got me thinking of how i would love to find some wish-era shirts or that 'The 13th' shirt with the panda on it.  is there any place to find such shirts?

eBay! :D

javi1984

yo saoy un fan espa?ol y aqui en espa?a es totalmente imposoble encontar camisetas de the cure...la que tengo me la compre en el fib en la seccion de camisetas pero no es muy bonita
hello im curefans

kissingcrimson

Quote from: lostflower4 on November 09, 2005, 12:53:29
Quote from: blugelthe last post got me thinking of how i would love to find some wish-era shirts or that 'The 13th' shirt with the panda on it.  is there any place to find such shirts?

eBay! :D

speaking of eBay...i just bought this one....killing an arab style

(ps: i just realised the last date..sorry about digging this thread up from the grave)
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

tigermilk

I bought a lovely shirt here in Australia for $35. I've never seen it on ebay. It features the entire band from the Disintegration era, and it say THE CURE above the photo and LULLABY on the bottom, and it's all black and white. It's beautiful. And i like the fact that it's not just Robert, but the whole crew as well! Refreshing! Haha.

Poe

Speaking of the old t-shirts, if I can't get a plain black one with just the Disintegration cover on it, one of these will do...

Strangely elusive though. Don't know about trying on e-bay, never shopped there...
[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

disintegration

Quote from: Poe on March 29, 2008, 02:29:16
Speaking of the old t-shirts, if I can't get a plain black one with just the Disintegration cover on it, one of these will do...

Strangely elusive though. Don't know about trying on e-bay, never shopped there...
This shirt is very beautiful!!!! I want it....  :smth100
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!