Crush Calculator

Started by dsanchez, September 17, 2007, 16:36:54

Previous topic - Next topic

AlluivialL

I'm not really being serious either. I'm just saying. Sorry if you're upset.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Carnage Visor

I'm not upset at all...I'm just a bit confused is all.

(Fake tear) Wy don't people GET me??? (Fake sadness)

You're new here. I don't think I ever introduced myself.
I'm pretty new as well, and I'm very sarcastic...sometimes a bit obnoxious and annoying...but nonetheless, most of the time I'm joking. I'm just not good at showing it!  :smth020

Nice to meet you, sorry for the bumpy start! :D

AlluivialL

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 23, 2007, 03:29:57
I'm not upset at all...I'm just a bit confused is all.

(Fake tear) Wy don't people GET me??? (Fake sadness)

You're new here. I don't think I ever introduced myself.
I'm pretty new as well, and I'm very sarcastic...sometimes a bit obnoxious and annoying...but nonetheless, most of the time I'm joking. I'm just not good at showing it!  :smth020

Nice to meet you, sorry for the bumpy start! :D

Lol, nice to meet you also. I love your icon by the way, I think that's my favorite video of their's. My name's Abby btw.

Carnage Visor

Well, thanks Abby! I also have to thank CURE FREAK for showing me where to find the avatar in the first place...

I'm sort of bipolar I guess...(I have depression)...so sometimes I'm really happy and then other times I'll completely shut down and get really sensetive and defensive...

Oh well, I try to be a nice guy! :)

AlluivialL

Ah, I have family members like that.

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Siouxsie_

Oh my God!

Someone on another forum told me that they saw Robert Smith at Brisbane International airport wearing bike pants back in the '90s. I didn't believe them at the time...but after seeing that picture, I do!

Bloodflower

I knew that entering this thread was a bad idea....

I never quite agreed to the notion that ignorance is bliss until I found out that Caley has an in-depth knowledge of Justin Guarini. I thought the country had forgotten about that lunatic, but no, no, no -- the Kansasians remember.... (And Caley, how on earth you knew how to spell Justin Guarini is beyond me -- I had to press Back while writing this in order to spell it.... Yay me.)

It's also very good to find out that Carnage Visor and AlluivialL (I have NO idea how to say that, by the way...) suffer from complete internet communication breakdown. A certain Paul Newman film comes to mind....

And I found out (via CrushCalculator.com) that David's crush is Caley. I guess that makes the two of them Curefans royalty?

And then there was that damn picture of that damned Philadelphian. I really did prefer it edited....

[And let's leave Robert and his cleavage alone, yeah? Poor guy.... And why Mary let's him leave the house like that is far beyond me.]
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.