2late

Started by deerowbear, October 06, 2005, 02:10:16

Previous topic - Next topic

deerowbear

Does anybody have the song 2late played live by the cure? If so i would be either willing to pay some money or send a 3 dvds filled with all my b-sides/concerts i have for that song. i am not sure if it even exist but that would be really cool if it did.

thanks d

my music is
http://www.geocities.com/sidney45458/muze.txt

arielcc

i will pay with all my 700 cure shows if there is a live version of 2 late!!!, and i promise i wont keep backups!!!

ariex :-D  :-D

ron

As far as my vast knowledge of things is, the song was never played live.  Really unfortunate as I could have used some extra money.  Seriously, the song was never performed live which is a pity because it is such a beautiful song.

cult_hero

as far as i can remember parts of the lyrics were included in some/one? faith-version(s) in 1989 (e. g. london, 3rd night).

crowbi_wan

lyrics were used in faith from everett '04 as well...i think :smt017

-brian

lostflower4

Quote from: cult_heroas far as i can remember parts of the lyrics were included in some/one? faith-version(s) in 1989 (e. g. london, 3rd night).

Yes, I know it's been incorporated into Faith before. Exactly how, I'm not sure. I don't recall ever hearing it... I have the London and Everett shows mentioned, so I'll check them out soon.

I'll do half price since it's not the full version. :lol:

crowbi_wan

yep, the everett version of faith does contain the first two lines of 2 late.  robert repeats them a few times.  

according to a review of the phoenix '04 show on cof, lyrics from 2 late were used as well.  it would be nice if the taper released this show so we could hear for ourselves... :smt064  

-brian

lostflower4

Quote from: crowbi_wanyep, the everett version of faith does contain the first two lines of 2 late.  robert repeats them a few times.  

according to a review of the phoenix '04 show on cof, lyrics from 2 late were used as well.  it would be nice if the taper released this show so we could hear for ourselves... :smt064  

-brian

I just listened to the Wembley 3rd night show, and it's definitely in there. Pretty cool.

Unreleased shows. That kind of thing bothers me. For now let's just imagine the recording totally sucks ass, and that's why the guy isn't sharing it. :twisted: