2016.10.07 Helsinki - Hartwall Arena (Finland)

Started by dsanchez, November 23, 2015, 19:47:37

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Hartwall Arena
Presale : Thursday 26-Nov-15 @ 10am CET
Onsale : Monday 30-Nov-15 @ 10 am CET
Ticket link : www.lippu.fi
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scary_aunty

okay helsinki was quite a challenge and seems to be nearly sold out (unless they only released a portion of the tickets for presale). never would have guessed it as the cure have never been huge in finland.

dsanchez

Quote from: scary_aunty on November 26, 2015, 13:36:55
okay helsinki was quite a challenge and seems to be nearly sold out (unless they only released a portion of the tickets for presale). never would have guessed it as the cure have never been huge in finland.

indeed surprising! or maybe its just the 20 years waiting? Who knows...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

okay helsinki was quite a challenge and seems to be nearly sold out (unless they only released a portion of the tickets for presale).

My guess is that "pre-sale" is only a "contingent" of tickets and there'll be plenty more for the "normal" sale.
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

scary_aunty

Quote from: Ulrich on November 27, 2015, 09:45:59
okay helsinki was quite a challenge and seems to be nearly sold out (unless they only released a portion of the tickets for presale).

My guess is that "pre-sale" is only a "contingent" of tickets and there'll be plenty more for the "normal" sale.

yes that was confirmed by the organizer. so on monday there will be more tickets for sale.

dsanchez

Quote from: scary_aunty on November 28, 2015, 22:43:46
yes that was confirmed by the organizer. so on monday there will be more tickets for sale.

thanks for sharing this info :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MintQR

Got my tickets :) I've always wanted to go to Finland soo...  :smth023

dsanchez

apparently all standing area sold out, only tickets in the tribune are available now...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

First gig of European tour!

http://craigjparker.blogspot.de/2016/10/the-cure-play-helsinki-tonight.html

Setlist: Plainsong, Closedown, High, A Night Like This, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Lullaby, Let's Go To Bed, Sleep When I'm Dead, Pictures of You, The End of the World, Lovesong, Last Dance, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Want, The Hungry Ghost, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

1st encore: It Can Never Be the Same, Prayers For Rain, Burn, A Forest

2nd encore: Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Fascination Street, Wrong Number

3rd encore: Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry, The Lovecats, Hot Hot Hot, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?

MintQR

Hey there guys :)))

So I attended my first show during this tour and it was GOOD :) Check out my recording - it's 1 hour and 19 min long and includes full versions of Lullaby and It Can Never Be The Same (which sounded absolutely awesome).
I have no idea how to embed video... :s So here's a link to youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz4fKL1LQnM

Ulrich

I guess it's been embedded automatically... Excellent, thank you for sharing the video!

MintQR