somebody know where all songs are played on the dvd:
"the cure festival 2005"
places of each songs
01 open = 05.08.2005 Benicassim
02 fascination street = 10.08.2005 Lokeren
in advance many thanks
I really haven't checked carefully, but I thought the first two songs were from Istanbul. :?
Definitely some Benicassim and Saint-PÃ¨re after that.
The End of the World is from Taormina (awful footage and effects). :oops:
The Kiss is from Istanbul...
Ok, this is a really lazy summary. I'll try to figure it out exactly at a later time. ;)
01. Open (Istanbul)
02. Fascination Street (Avenches)
03. alt.end (Saint-Malo)
04. The Blood (Saint-Malo)
05. A Night Like This (Lokeren)
06. The End of the World (Taormina)
07. If Only Tonight We Could Sleep... (Istanbul)
08. The Kiss (Istanbul)
09. Shake Dog Shake (BenicÃ ssim)
10. Us or Them (Istanbul)
11. Never Enough (mix)
12. The Figurehead (Taormina)
13. A Strange Day (Lokeren)
14. Push (Berlin)
15. Just Like Heaven (Lokeren)
16. In Between Days (Berlin)
17. From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea (mix)
18. The Drowning Man (Szeged)
19. Signal to Noise (Lokeren)
20. The Baby Screams (Istanbul)
21. One Hundred Years (BenicÃ ssim)
22. Shiver and Shake (Berlin)
23. End (Istanbul)
24. At Night (BenicÃ ssim)
25. M (Saint-Malo)
26. Play For Today (Taormina)
27. A Forest (Saint-Malo)
28. Plainsong (Saint-Malo)
29. Disintegration (Saint-Malo)
30. Faith (Taormina)
Has anyone noticed the annoying little spot on the screen during the Berlin songs? It drove me nuts until I realized it must have been a spot on the camera. It is from the camera on Simon's side, on the lower side of center. I thought there was a problem with my Plasma screen at first and was not amused!
that's a pretty annoying spot. Mind you I would have preferred that along with the camera angles provided instead of all of the shoddy "visual effects" and far-away shots on a lot of the other songs...
I'm reliving it now...