Roger O'Donnell: "I think the next record will be the last Cure record"

Started by dsanchez, May 03, 2019, 20:50:54

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dsanchez

2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

BiscuityBoyle

Genuinely can never remember what's his Cure status these days, is he onboard or not, whether he was in the band when I saw them in Montreal in 2016 or not.

dsanchez

Quote from: BiscuityBoyle on May 05, 2019, 00:05:15Genuinely can never remember what's his Cure status these days, is he onboard or not, whether he was in the band when I saw them in Montreal in 2016 or not.

he is eight years (in a row) with the band, he joined back in 2011 when they first did the 'Reflections' show in Sydney.
2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

Ulrich

Quote from: BiscuityBoyle on May 05, 2019, 00:05:15Genuinely can never remember what's his Cure status these days, is he onboard or not

Where have you been? :o
A day without substance, a change of thought
The atmosphere rots with time

Ulrich

Quote from: dsanchez on May 05, 2019, 00:17:45he is eight years (in a row) with the band, he joined back in 2011

Let's say he re-joined (or "was asked to re-join")! It's not like it was the first time... ;)
A day without substance, a change of thought
The atmosphere rots with time

dsanchez

2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

piggymirror

What Roger is probably trying to tell us is that The Cure areRobert is starting to look completely uncapable of recording a decent album.

He used to have talent. But he drunk it all up.

BiscuityBoyle

Quote from: piggymirror on July 07, 2019, 03:52:42What Roger is probably trying to tell us is that The Cure areRobert is starting to look completely uncapable of recording a decent album.

He used to have talent. But he drunk it all up.

I thought we're not supposed to say out loud this completely self-evident reality on this forum  :D  :D  :D

piggymirror

Quote from: BiscuityBoyle on July 07, 2019, 04:04:54I thought we're not supposed to say out loud this completely self-evident reality on this forum  :D  :D  :D

Is it against the forum rules? I'm unaware of that. If yes, I retract myself and apologise.