Started by dsanchez, December 01, 2022, 18:28:15

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

1 - South American Tour
2 - Songs of a Lost World album released
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MeltingMan

If Robert does an interview and didn't get off on the wrong foot ;) , I'd love to see the question revisited as to why fans had to wait so long for Wish de luxe (I can imagine, but I'd love to hear it from his mouth) and then the question of why certain songs rotate live (e.g. The Hanging Garden and Faith) and others don't (From the edge...). I'm still under the impression of the ARTE documentary "Why concert tickets are getting more and more expensive...", while the group plays in parallel for well under three hours, which I can absolutely understand. Thank you in advance and thank you for the tour which now ends.  :smth023
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

I just got back from a visit to cloudcuckooland, so here's my hopes.  :winking_tongue

1. Three new albums (not just the "songs of the lost world", I want the "happy" album too and the noisy one, oh and Robert's solo album if possible...)

2. "Show" on bluray with a bonus disc of "South America 2013"

3. Endless touring for 11 months of the year!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

MeltingMan

Quote from: UlrichThree new albums (not just the "songs of the lost world", I want the "happy" album too and the noisy one, oh and Robert's solo album if possible...)

I couldn't have said it better.  ;)  :smth023

All good things come in threes...
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Rietan

I want the other dream album... dream or scream 14?? Probably that one will come with the remaster in 2028...

Ulrich

Quote from: Rietan on December 22, 2022, 18:46:01I want the other dream album... dream or scream 14?? Probably that one will come with the remaster in 2028...

Yes, or maybe 2038. Because in 2026 we'll hopefully get the "Wild Mood Swings" remaster with 25 bonus tracks!  ;)  :beaming-face
The holy city breathed like a dying man...