The Cure and the "s" word

Started by Cure Freak, September 21, 2007, 12:52:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

What is the best Cure song(s) to shag by.
Mine are:
Lullaby
Fascination Street
If Only Tonight We Could Sleep

ROGUE

Just like heaven, but thats just my favourite,

to shag to, hmmm i get back on that one, i give them a go, and let you know   lol
:smth020

Soxguy

this is sooo freakin' weird!  i hooked up with chick just recently that loves the Cure a whole lot more than me and after dinner and movie we went back to her place for a nitecap.  i swear that after things got to the bedroom the first thing i hear is "Plainsong".  are u kidding me????  one of my favorite tracks ever and i was seriously starting to get pretty nervous because while i'm sure i'm a great lover, to play an absolutely epic :rocker track like that during our deed, i most definitely needed to make sure i delivered.. :-D   to be honest, shag to 'em all!!!  thats what i say!!

ahhh good times.

"...Ambition in the back of a black Car"

Cure Freak

I wouldn't shag to all of them. There are a few,which would, just seem inappropiate. For example,One Hundred Years and Cut Here.

Soxguy

Yeah, ur definitly right!  i think i was just happy to be shaggin' to begin with.  i could have been listening to Canibal Corpse and been on point...haha :smth023

ahh, the crap i spew sometimes... :-D

"...Ambition in the back of a black Car"

japanesebaby

hmm okay... and really, no offense people and please anyone don't take this in an overly bad way... and before you say so, yes i do have an eye for humor threads too so it's not that... but hey let's not make us look like we're on mfc or something(?) i think (i know) there's quite a lot of people around here who are actually pretty proud of us not being quite where they are... not to mention a few other sites even below that level... ;)

(maybe we should ask janko for instance  :-D)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Cure Freak

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 21, 2007, 21:37:40
hmm okay... and really, no offense people and please anyone don't take this in an overly bad way... and before you say so, yes i do have an eye for humor threads too so it's not that... but hey let's not make us look like we're on mfc or something(?) i think (i know) there's quite a lot of people around here who are actually pretty proud of us not being quite where they are... not to mention a few other sites even below that level... ;)

(maybe we should ask janko for instance  :-D)

I'm being serious. I have actually, shag to these songs. I know it is a somewhat offbeat thread.
But if you find it deploring, then delete it, by all means.

iwannashagsimon

Well........I admit I never shagged anyone. :oops:   But when/if I ever do I think "All I Want" or "The Kiss" would prolly work.

splitmilk34

Animal
Torture
The Kiss
A Night Like This
Want
Jupiter Crash
Fascination Street
The Upstairs Room
The Exploding Boy (HA!)
"... sleeping less every night"

temptation-cure

Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: splitmilk34 on September 21, 2007, 23:04:43
Animal

Ok. I'm stumped.   What Cure album does "Animal" appear on?  Or are you refering to "Like An Animal"?

lordsquidy13

Hmmm...When I shag someone it would probably be to one of those funky ones.

Most definateley Bananfishbones
Why Can't I Be You
Hot Hot Hot!

and some happy ones, like Mint Car
High
Doing The Unstuck....

B.DEE

I like to take my time ...

Carnage Visors.
Constantly talking is not necessarily communicating.

Siouxsie_

I wouldn't know! Plus, it would interfere with my precious internet sessions.  ;-O

disintegration

If only tonight we could sleep
Fashination street
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!