2019.07.20 Ostrava - Dolní oblast Vítkovice (Czech Rep.) 'Colours of Ostrava'

Started by dsanchez, October 10, 2018, 17:40:30

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

QuoteBritish new wave band The Cure is the first confirmed headliner set to perform at the next Colours of Ostrava music festival.

The band, formed by singer and guitarist Robert Smith, played their first show in 1978 and have since performed around 1,500 concerts and released 13 studio albums.

The 18th edition of Colours of Ostrava takes place from July 17 - 20, 2019. Organisers says in total 120 bands from around the world will perform across some 20 stages.

https://www.radio.cz/en/section/news/the-cure-to-play-colours-of-ostrava-festival

Buy tickets https://www.colours.cz/practical/tickets/buy
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Tickets for the festival are on sale now to € 101.63, in the next stage it will cost €113.88 and in the final phase it will cost €130.2. Below the 2017 after movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AYjesFh6gY
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

By the way, those asking WHEN The Cure will play exactly, the festival programme will be published about one month before the festival.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

pillowman

Quote from: dsanchez on October 13, 2018, 20:31:56
By the way, those asking WHEN The Cure will play exactly, the festival programme will be published about one month before the festival.

òla !
is this confirmed ? I mean what about the people going to see the band in Greece, noone knows if it's possible
to be in Ostrava in time ?!?! Hm, ... what a strange handling, isn't it ...
kisses
pillowman

dsanchez

Quote from: pillowman on October 14, 2018, 09:30:54
òla !
is this confirmed ? I mean what about the people going to see the band in Greece, noone knows if it's possible
kisses
pillowman

hi, pillowman! good to see you around :)

in the festival's website is written that they will publish the program about a month before the festival...Also, in 2016 when Slowdive played there, they confirmed the day they were playing just two months before the festival (in May) and they did just because I wrote them an email (nothing was published on their website). Anyway, I just wrote them about The Cure, let's see what they say.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

pillowman

Quote from: dsanchez on October 14, 2018, 13:03:41
Quote from: pillowman on October 14, 2018, 09:30:54
òla !
kisses
pillowman

hi, pillowman! good to see you around :)

in the festival's website is written that they will publish the program about a month before the festival...Also, in 2016 when Slowdive played there, they confirmed the day they were playing just two months before the festival (in May) and they did just because I wrote them an email (nothing was published on their website). Anyway, I just wrote them about The Cure, let's see what they say.

hoho,
thanks for your reply ... would be awesome to get the exact date soon just to be on the safe side.
of course there will be more festival dates to add so fingers crossed we'll have
all necessary information in the near future.
let's stay in contact !
pillowman

dsanchez

I asked them when The Cure is playing and they wrote me back:

QuoteHello, David, we will announce the complete line-up in June

:/
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

pillowman

Quote from: dsanchez on October 16, 2018, 16:25:58
I asked them when The Cure is playing and they wrote me back: "Hello, David, we will announce the complete line-up in June". :/

hey david,

thanks for your help, unfortunately not the answer I waited for.
Same with Southside/Hurrican ... so It's nearly impossible to make a real plan -
it's more like gambling, ...

Kisses
pillowman

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo