2012.06.01 Barcelona - Parc del Fòrum 'Primavera Sound' (Spain)

Started by dsanchez, January 22, 2012, 21:38:11

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

http://www.primaverasound.com/ps/?page=noticias&noticia=371&lang=en

The Cure will play at San Miguel Primavera Sound 2012

The mythical British band The Cure is joining the line up of the San Miguel Primavera Sound festival that is holding its twelfth edition from the 30th of May to the 3rd of June.

The band fronted by the charismatic Robert Smith, author of such unforgettable hits as "Friday I´m in Love", "Just Like Heaven" and "Boys Don´t Cry" will be performing on Friday 1st of June at the Parc del Fòrum site in a show that will last for over two hours during which they will play a selection of songs from their fourteen studio albums, including tracks from "Wish", celebrating its twentieth anniversary this year.

Setlist

Plainsong, Pictures Of You, High, The End of The World, Lovesong, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest, Bananafishbones, Lullaby, The Walk, Mint Car, Friday I'm In Love, Doing The Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

(Kiss me) 1st Encore: The Kiss, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Fight

2nd Encore: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, The Blood, The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Sleep When I'm Dead, Why Can't I Be You?

3rd Encore: Boys Don't Cry

Videos

(To navigate through the videos, click on "Playlist")

Audio

Webcast audio (FLAC, 440.99 Mb) (not worth the download in this format since it was riped from YouTube)

Webcast audio (MP3, 142.87 Mb)

Curefans.com members attending the show

erpomata, jesscat13

Reviews

The Cure se gana el cielo del Primavera Sound (La Información) / The Cure repasa en el Primavera Sound lo mejor de su repertorio histórico en un concierto de más de tres horas (RTVE) / Los inmortales The Cure guían al Primavera Sound en un viaje por el tiempo (Que!) / The Cure sentó cátedra en el San Miguel Primavera Sound (La Vanguardia) / Primavera Sound: todos a una con The Cure (20 Minutos) / Y la noche fue negra (El País)

Photos

Pitchfork / Diariopop

Meet-up with the people from Hispacure

DATE: Friday June 1, 2012.
HOURS: 18.30 - 21.30 hours.

LOCATION: Parc del Forum. Barcelona (San Miguel Primavera Sound Festival). Restoration Area "San Miguel Stage" (Directly opposite the main stage. View on Map hispaCure Logo and tobacco machines logo)

Map of the meeting (black circle is the meeting point)

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

well it seems that only me and jesscat are planning to tour europe this summer  :-D

erpomata

ok i just printed my ticket for the show.
now looking for a hotel  :-D

erpomata

now i have my flights.
if anyone knows a cheap hotel, not hostel please  :-D i'll be grateful.
or maybe we could arrange with someone for a triple, we are two people for barcellona.
grazie
Marco

erpomata

erpomata

ciao

my friend carlo can't come to barcellona so i have a ticket and a double room booked for two nights from 31 may to 2 june.
i would like to sell the ticket at face value of course and the price for the hotel is 120 euro, so it costs 30 euro per person per night, double with private bathroom.
if anyone interested please PM me.

cheers

erpomata

nobody interested?  :smth023
i would sell only the ticket if you don't need hotel

grazie
marco

dsanchez

Good news guys. There will be a live stream of The Cure's show in the Primavera TV channel on YouTube this Friday from 22:10 to 23:40 (hours might change)

http://www.youtube.com/user/PrimaveraSoundTV/

http://s3s-main.net/mr/680Q6tZ8A/55458/1081512458.html
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

More minutes for the best band of the world: "Tonight's concert at the San Miguel stage at 10:10pm of the british band The Cure will go on for fifteen minutes longer than anticipated. This change will affect the following concerts, that will start later than planned:"

http://www.primaverasound.com/noticiaSingle?origen=ps&id=832
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

bloodflowers-fan

side by side in silence......

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima