Started by scatcat, November 16, 2007, 15:08:49

Previous topic - Next topic

sues777

Thankyou so much silversand - you're very, very kind
I really appreciate your support...:smth056 
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Cure Freak

Quote from: sues777 on June 24, 2008, 13:44:58
oh Meddy, you poor thing..I feel for you.  Sometimes I think "the universe" just likes to throw crap at us to see how much we can handle?  Hang in there.  This too shall pass....

Unfortunately, I feel sad today 'cos, well, I just feel really, really alone....

everyone feels that from time to time. you're not alone.
hope you are feeling better today.
:smth056

Janko

Seeing the DVD of The Cure Rocks The Gardens
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

japanesebaby

feebee42, meddy - i'm not at my best in these threads and also check them too unregularly...
i hope everyone feels better today and there's less rocky bumps in sight for everyone :smth052

i'm a bit disppointed today because i think i missed an opportunity to have a new job starting from september and it means i need to stick to my old one - still better than no job at all but it disappoints me because i would have gotten a chance to spend more time with family/relatives, had i gotten that other job. and sometimes you just feel change would have been good for you at some point of your life and you feel like you're totally stuck when you miss opportunities like that. i feel a bit stuck today - unstuck would have been better...
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

sues777

Quote from: Cure Freak on June 25, 2008, 17:38:11
Quote from: sues777 on June 24, 2008, 13:44:58
oh Meddy, you poor thing..I feel for you.  Sometimes I think "the universe" just likes to throw crap at us to see how much we can handle?  Hang in there.  This too shall pass....

Unfortunately, I feel sad today 'cos, well, I just feel really, really alone....

everyone feels that from time to time. you're not alone.
hope you are feeling better today.

Thankyou Cure Freak.  I know it'll pass.  Thankyou for your understanding and support.

and japanesebaby - having missed a few similar opportunities myself, I think I know how you feel.  Feeling "stuck" is the most frustrating feeling....But you're right, having a job, even if it's not your ideal job, is better than none at all.  Hang in there - one of these days there'll be an opportunity that won't be missed (at least I really hope there will be...)
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

feebee42

Thanks, japanesebaby. I'm sorry you missed out on a job opportunity. I know what you mean about feeling stuck... I've been unable to find suitable work since I moved to Norway in 2004. Language problems...
I've finally got a date for my impending surgery. I still have to wait till September, but that date will come far too quickly for my taste.
I am worried sick about this.  :?
There is no end to the stars and the wind.
There is only you yourself,
who aren't who you think you are.

wish-man

well, I feel sad during all this week. cuz w/ me happened the same thing as in the Cut Here song... absolutely the same story, same 3 years, practically same feelings etc. anyway, I wish if only...
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

japanesebaby

Quote from: wish-man on June 27, 2008, 12:27:04

well, I feel sad during all this week. cuz w/ me happened the same thing as in the Cut Here song... absolutely the same story, same 3 years, practically same feelings etc. anyway, I wish if only...

sorry to hear that.
the older i get the more i get teminally afraid that too many things will be left unsaid - i wonder why does it seem to be so hard to find the right moments to say those things?
you feel like "this is not the right time..." and next time you might be too late...

(ps. the 'cut here' thread -> http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,5111.0.html)

wish-man

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 27, 2008, 13:50:07
sorry to hear that.
the older i get the more i get teminally afraid that too many things will be left unsaid - i wonder why does it seem to be so hard to find the right moments to say those things?
you feel like "this is not the right time..." and next time you might be too late...

(ps. the 'cut here' thread -> http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,5111.0.html)

Yes, thanks. I read this post about Cut Here 3 days ago.
Well, my mistake tht I start readind cure lyrics too late. Just 3 months ago (in spite of tht I am cure-fan 4 years).
I didn't realize how it is and this song (cut here) I listened last time 2 years ago. That time I like just cure music & didn't read lyrics & don't payed attention on the sense & words. Unfortunately.  And then Im listening it now.
Now Im reading every song, cuz all I remember is just the music.
I discovering now too many situations in my life concerned with Cure songs.
Sometimes I even think tht more of his songs writen for me & my ex girlfriend.
I think every fan think so & I respect it, when u see reflected in their songs.
And maybe now make me happy just the fact tht I find my music & my reflection there. Thank u!  :smth023

Also 'good' thing happened 1 week ago.
I went for the water to the shop & streets was empty. Then I see 10-11 guys (18-25 yo) running & ask me for the 'water', then an guy run up to me & punish me by head. Then they ask me for the money & start beat unmercifully. I gave them all I have in the pockets, then an guy take it & throw out to the bush tht was near me, then again start punish. Then they ask me if I go to the police & then punish me to my back & run away. Thts it. Just like tht. They even don't needed the money. Such a amusement...

silversand

@ sues777: you're welcome dear sues777  :)

@ feebee42:

I can understand that you're worried about the surgery in September feebee42. I would very nervous.
But the postive thing is when the surgery is finished you will be healthy again :)
Wish you all the best feebee42 :)

@ japansesebaby:
I'm sorry that you didn't got the new job japanesebaby. I can understand when you have the change to get a new one and then you don't. That's frustrating and you have the feeling your "stuck".
I'm sure when the next opportunity arise, you will have a new job japanesebaby  :)

@ wish-man:

I can understand you wish-man. To miss the opportunity to talk to someone you like because the person gone forever, that isn't a good feeling. I was sad that i couldn't talk to my aunt, it hasn't unfortutnately resulted.

The lyrics are wonderful and i think you can find let me say something familiar in some words.
Have fun by reading these great lyrics!!!

Sorry, wish-man i can't understand to punish let me say a stranger in the face for amusement.
And i will never understand it.

wish-man

Quote from: silversand on June 27, 2008, 20:03:02
@ wish-man:

Sorry, wish-man i can't understand to punish let me say a stranger in the face for amusement.
And i will never understand it.

Sorry, I don't know english very well & Im not an English guy, but sorry, I used not right word. I wanted to say 'strike'.

Meddy

Sorry it's been awhile, thanks all for your kind thoughts. So far July is going slightly better. :P

For all you who are having rough days, take it from me; hang in there and it will get better.  Eventually, light does appear at the end of the tunnel.
"I want to live deeply, and suck the marrow from life." HDT

Trust...

I come back this night from a 6 day during holiday in Morocco and I looked forward to this evening for the live broadcast of the Big Gig and now, WTF???????? CANCELLED ???????  :smth011 :smth011 :smth011 :smth011 :smth011
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

japanesebaby

Quote from: Trust... on March 14, 2009, 19:47:32
Somebody stool my name  :cry:

(i'm guessing what you mean here)
don't be sad Trust...  i've had my name has been "recycled" several times in several places (anyway, btw that's the reason why i added "THE" instead of "the" to my "secondary title" here hehe).
usernames that look very similar are common in these fan forums - many people want to pick names from same songs.

on-topic*): i was almost hit by a car today. some pompous dude driving a mercedes (what else :roll:), talking on a cell-phone while driving (which is actually illegal). and i was even using a pedestran crossing - yet the driver didn't even slow down.
some people just shouldn't be allowed to have a drivers' license. :smth011

*) edit: actually it was slightly off-topic as it should have been on "angry today" thread, actually. anyway.